I want to trade my Schecter Damien 6 for an Agile LP AL-3000 (or 3100). my guitar has no major dents or scratches except for a hardly visible scratch near the input jack. I am located in the US.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
what do you have in mind? (please note that i will also be able to pay cash on top of the trade)
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Ive got a sweet Epiphone SG goltop with GFS Crunchy PAF/vintage split combo

that is ****ing gorgeous. i will wait a little bit and see if anyone wants to trade an Agile LP. if no one does, then i will DEFINITELY trade my damien 6 for that.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
bump

used666, i am still considering your offer. i'm going to wait two more days. if no one offers an agile LP, then we will trade.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
okay, used666, lets trade. your SG is too beautiful to pass up.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Awesome, PM me or leave your aim SN or MSN address and we can work everything out
my AIM sn: juliethrozsticks
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux