Is there anything I can do to enhance the speed of hair growth temporarily?

EDIT: by the way im referring to the hair on your head, not on your balls.
Last edited by SealCubMassacre at Sep 21, 2007,
somebody wants pubes for some reason
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Give it time, Kevin.

It'll fill out.

LMAO
Quote by ChaoticVengence

If you had taken the time to see my profile, you would see that I am nearly eighteen, almost 2 years older than you in fact. We can therefore reach the safe conclusion that i have more pubic hair than youself

I would send some of my own through the mail with some sticky tape so you can pretend you have pubes, but such an action would be deemed highly innapropriate by your mother, to whom they would be addressed to.

Good day.
Quote by ChaoticVengence

My first thought was that someone wants to be a big bad metalhead and grow a big bad beard, but yours is more humiliating so I'll agree.
trust me, hairs only fun for like a year or 2, ull wanna cut it, gel it and grow coolass sideburns later on =P
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
I've heard that eating fish and/or washing your hair with horse shampoo makes it grow faster. Might be crap though. Try it!
Coolest jigglypuff avatar ever.
ever.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
If you had taken the time to see my profile, you would see that I am nearly eighteen, almost 2 years older than you in fact. We can therefore reach the safe conclusion that i have more pubic hair than youself

I would send some of my own through the mail with some sticky tape so you can pretend you have pubes, but such an action would be deemed highly innapropriate by your mother, to whom they would be addressed to.

Good day.

Someone's moody
Last edited by julio1987 at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
trust me, hairs only fun for like a year or 2, ull wanna cut it, gel it and grow coolass sideburns later on =P

nailed it
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Correct.

I apologise.

dude dont apologise
you just verbally ass raped and molested that guy.
Quote by fretsonfire74
dude dont apologise
you just verbally ass raped and molested that guy.

Imagine a rapist saying sorry to his victim, lol.

Ok, seriously, rape isn't cool.
Quote by mustardman
I've heard that eating fish and/or washing your hair with horse shampoo makes it grow faster. Might be crap though. Try it!

Unfortunately, not true. Horse shampoo, while not the best for your hair, only gives a minor, minor illusion of longer hair. Really, it works to slightly volumize your hair temporarily. There are better shampoos for adding volume to your hair. The fish thing, is just an urban legend.

There's very little you can do to increase hair growth. What you can do is keep it healthy. Shampoo and condition frequently. Don't break your hair. Get regular cuts as it grows to rid yourself of split ends. Take daily multi-vitamins. Also, eating a good diet helps.
DOWN&OUT