According to Jordan Rudess in his chat on September 11th, a new LTE album will be released on October 23. He says it has a lot of the Rudess/Portnoy/Levin jams when Petrucci wasn't there during the recording of LTE 2. Hopefully it won't get delayed or anything, this would be incredible.
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Sep 22, 2007,
Hope it has songs as good as Biaxident and The 3 minute warning

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Last edited by UniverseZero at Sep 21, 2007,
so.... is petrucci playing in it?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
so.... is petrucci playing in it?

See that's what I've been wondering and what Rudess didn't really delve into. I'd imagine he is; and the jams are just a very small part of the album. I don't think they could release an album of all Rudess/Portnoy/Levin jams and call it Liquid Tension Experiment 3, at best they would call it Liquid Tension Experiment 2: Demos. So while it may include the jams, I'm fairly positive it'll have compositions written by all four and in the vein of LTE 1 & 2.
They didn't call it Liquid Tension Experiment 3, they called it Liquid Trio Experiment. It's right there on Jordan's page.

No Petrucci.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
Great news! I wouldve liked Petrucci to be on it but still, a great lineup.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
^Well it's just jams, should be great. Jordan Rudess should really shine on this too. Hopefully in the future they'll do a full LTE album.
I've heard a lot of good things about this band being a behind the scenes great prog band but I can't find their cd's anywhere online or stores. Anyone have a particular cd from their library to recommend or know where I can download/buy it?
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Quote by Rufiothebandito
I've heard a lot of good things about this band being a behind the scenes great prog band but I can't find their cd's anywhere online or stores. Anyone have a particular cd from their library to recommend or know where I can download/buy it?

I'm positive they have it on Amazon.com.
Surely you could buy it off one of the band members' websites?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia