Page 1 of 2
Chuck Norris doesn;t wear a condom, because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris
chuck norris doesn't wear a condom coz teh aids are scared of him
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Chuck Norris doesn't wear a condom because his sperm isn't potent enough to impregnate anyone. Dude, the Norris tread has died.
666 BRO
duude
im new
chuck norris is a living god alright!
if he wanted to he could kill all the guitar players and take their knowledge
so be thankful!
"Chuck Norris takes a 2 flush mega****, and wipes his a#$ with intercepted letters from santa clause and mails them back" - Maddox
Chuck norris is so unfunny that this is old
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Last edited by Henry Polfave at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by NathanWolff
"Chuck Norris takes a 2 flush mega****, and wipes his a#$ with intercepted letters from santa clause and mails them back" - Maddox

I love him.
Quote by McLovin-
duude
im new
so be thankful!

Well then if he's a god, then I wanna know what Bruce Lee is.
666 BRO
that was quite possibly the most unfunny thing i've ever heard. now i have to go back to the MCR article to laugh again. thanks a lot.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
^ yes becasue they're so incredibly untalented that it makes you giggle. Please.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Well then if he's a god, then I wanna know what Bruce Lee is.

A terrible actor
chuck norris doesn't have any pupic hair, hair doesn't grow on steel
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
A terrible actor

True, but he defeats Chuck.
666 BRO
We had I think the uncle of Rachel Scott, the first girl killed in Columbine, here the other day for an assembly. Usual anti-violence be a good person stuff, and out of nowhere the guy says "Believe it or not, Chuck Norris is a good family friend of ours." I lol'd.
Quote by grampastumpy
We had I think the uncle of Rachel Scott, the first girl killed in Columbine, here the other day for an assembly. Usual anti-violence be a good person stuff, and out of nowhere the guy says "Believe it or not, Chuck Norris is a good family friend of ours." I lol'd.
Her brother came to our school. He also metioned Chuck Norris, but he knew about all the Chuck Norris jokes, so he made that sort of funny.
Quote by The Madcap
Her brother came to our school. He also metioned Chuck Norris, but he knew about all the Chuck Norris jokes, so he made that sort of funny.

lol, Rachel's Challenge right? The guy kept going "We can't even show you this much *spaces hands 3 inches apart* of this much *spaces hands a foot and a half apart* because it's just too much. We can't even show you it."
Chuck Norris Doesnt wear a condom because the fan boi brigade has sucked him off so much it ceases to exist.

Welcome to 2 years ago man.
Quote by grampastumpy
lol, Rachel's Challenge right? The guy kept going "We can't even show you this much *spaces hands 3 inches apart* of this much *spaces hands a foot and a half apart* because it's just too much. We can't even show you it."

he came to our school too, he said "they say chuck norris never cries, but when he heard Rachel's story, he cried."

i liked that assembly.

i think we should wait about 5 years, and then it would be funny if a chuck norris thread surfaced.
Quote by rhcpfan27
that was quite possibly the most unfunny thing i've ever heard. now i have to go back to the MCR article to laugh again. thanks a lot.

Thanks for reminding me about that, excuse me I have to go have another good hearty larf
(Invalid img)
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Chuck Norris doesn't use the search bar.

I know there's other Chuck thread out there (because I started one months ago once when I was wasted)
What the FUCK McLovin. This thread is fookin' old. Why bring it back?
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Richard Simmons would beat the piss out of Chuck Norris.. there I said it

Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by McLovin-
duude
im new
so be thankful!

to that i say "bring it."
Quote by Kankuro
^ Well it was originally Vin Diesel.

Yeah I remember those.

"Vin Diesel isn't actually bald, that's his foreskin on his head"

"How many babies does it take Vin Diesel to paint a house? It depends on how hard he throws them."

Holy fuck, this is an old thread.
Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can walk on Jesus!
god Chuck Norris jokes are so phucking old new topic please!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
It's not Chuck Norris anymore. It's Bob Saget. Say Bob Saget out loud and try not to laugh. It's impossible.
Page 1 of 2