Operation Ivy, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack, Citizen Fish (idk if they're really ska-core, but listen to 'em anyway!)
yeah, if your looking for ska, look no further than Reel Big Fish. Also, Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto, The Forces of Evil, and Sublime (of course). There also used to a band called Suburban Rhythm, and i have not been able to find anything by them except on the Suburban Rhythm fans myspace. Theres also some band thats is a "rival" to suburban rhythm, but i cant think of their name right now. theyre worth a listen too.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
yeah, if your looking for ska, look no further than Reel Big Fish. Also, Less Than Jake, Streetlight Manifesto, The Forces of Evil, and Sublime (of course). There also used to a band called Suburban Rhythm, and i have not been able to find anything by them except on the Suburban Rhythm fans myspace. Theres also some band thats is a "rival" to suburban rhythm, but i cant think of their name right now. theyre worth a listen too.

are you for serious? do you work at hot topic or something?
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241

First of all, none of that is ska-core.
Second, anyone who wants ska should disregard that and get The Specials first album, cuz it kicks the sh*t out if all 3rd wave ska.
Listen to all of neidnarb11890's posts
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, im pretty sure yesterday was like the 10th anniversary of Nick Traina's death
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241

but what ever happend to suburban rythem?

hehe..sorry
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
The Mad Caddies have a some Ska-Core influences in a few songs. (The Gentleman, Macho Nachos)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
The Suicide Machines
evil empire.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I think that core is one word that should never be associated with the word ska
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Quote by neidnarb11890
First of all, none of that is ska-core.

Just for the sake of argument, Streetlight's newest album dabbled much more in ska-core than the typical third-wave reggae-style ska, in my opinion.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Just for the sake of argument, Streetlight's newest album dabbled much more in ska-core than the typical third-wave reggae-style ska, in my opinion.

typical third wave reggae style ska???

I know only of one or two bands in the third wave that are reggae-style.