Page 1 of 3
so i got attacked by a groundhog today...i was cutting the grass when the little bastard straight up charged me. like it might not sound too scary but i legitimately almost **** my pants.

anyone else been attacked by a cute animal?
Attachments:
groundhog-sm.jpg
Quote by Kankuro
A parrot...twice
A hamster...once
A Chihuahua...thrice.

I admire you Kankuro.
did it do anything when it charged at you?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by .smudged.
I admire you Kankuro.

Some animals hate me for some reason, perhaps it's the manly aroma I give off, it petrifies them into anger.
666 BRO
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
did it do anything when it charged at you?

it made some crazy devil noise...kinda a mix between a grunt and a yelp. but man you should have seen the eyes...
My friend was assaulted by a butterfly at school yesterday. Does that count?
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by Metal0Maniac

holy shit dude

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Am I the only one who thinks that the groundhog posted by the TS, looks like he has a load of "baby batter" all over his face?
666 BRO
Quote by Metal0Maniac

Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by Kankuro
Am I the only one who thinks that the groundhog posted by the TS, looks like he has a load of "baby batter" all over his face?

it was meant to be that way...this thing eats babies
sounds like you need the bonus for the invisibility secret :O
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by garden of grey
You jizzed in a small animals mouth?

what?

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
I'm still waiting for my pit bull Syd to start raping two year olds like that other one supposedly did.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Are his testicles still intact?

No.. But that shouldn't stop him from learning. I've already trained him to attack metal heads on sight. It took quite awhile, too..

I'd play music by Cannibal Corpse while showing him videos of pit bull fights, and the Al-Queda training tapes of German Shepherds being mutilated.

Then I played Miles Davis for him and showed him dogs being petted.

The next time my friend Andrew comes over, he'll be in for quite a surprise.. That's what he gets for not paying me my twenty bucks back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

^ Your training methods are impressive. A shame you had him neutered. Now to train my Pug.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Your training methods are impressive. A shame you had him neutered. Now to train my Pug.

The only problem is now I have to train Syd the difference between good metal and bad metal. His little pit bull brain can only hold so much information.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ "No Syd, good metal". Give him time. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.
666 BRO
Chased by pitbulls and a drugdealer's bulldog before.Suprisingly,the bulldog got mebut the pitbulls didnt.Im kinda happy with that though...the pitbulls would have eaten my frickin face and then said "Quid pro quo,Andy'' ...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Chased by pitbulls and a drugdealer's bulldog before.Suprisingly,the bulldog got mebut the pitbulls didnt.Im kinda happy with that though...the pitbulls would have eaten my frickin face and then said "Quid pro quo,Andy'' ...

I won't stand for your slandering of the good names of Pit Bulls, you racist bastard.

SYD, Metal head!
Quote by vintage x metal

A monkey grabbed my pants once and gave me a threatening look. I just ignored him and he went away. I think he would've butt-raped me if I looked or acted scared.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^ That's gold. I
I've never had an animal give me a threatening look. I turn around and mind my own business as quick as possible. I don't want no trouble.
666 BRO
I love how inevitable the title sounds.

It's not a case of if the animal is going to attack you, it's when.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I still have to look over my shoulder ever few minutes to make sure that hippo I spit on at the Zoo when I was nine isn't still stalking me.. ready to make his move.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ Remember, he's always watching you. I must have some bad animal karma, do you know how many Lions I've flipped off in the zoo?!
666 BRO
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I still have to look over my shoulder ever few minutes to make sure that hippo I spit on at the Zoo when I was nine isn't still stalking me.. ready to make his move.

Quote by Kankuro
^ Remember, he's always watching you. I must have some bad animal karma, do you know how many Lions I've flipped off in the zoo?!

Well.. They deserve it. They're all high and mighty just because they were once represented by Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well.. They deserve it. They're all high and mighty just because they were once represented by Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

I think the fact that you know who voiced Simba automatically gives any animal the right to maul you.

Quote by Smokey Amp
I think the fact that you know who voiced Simba automatically gives any animal the right to maul you.

Therefore.. You should be mauled as well?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

So true.
666 BRO
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Therefore.. You should be mauled as well?

Nah, I had to use the almighty* to find out what you were talking about.

*Wikipedia.org

Which is the best era?
Quote by vintage x metal

A dog ripped part of my shorts off when I was 8. I was just walking home from a friend's house and this f*cking dog comes aiming for my thigh and he got my shorts. The owner quickly followed up and freed me. I was traumatized for a couple of days.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 3