They're both great trems, but its like trying to compare apples and oranges. It depends on each persons preference. They have a different range and also feel quite different to use.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by thedonutman
The ZR isn't as good quality as the OFR- cheaper materials and construction.

But it still stays in tune pretty well.

but despite it's lower quality materials, it still performs as well or better than an OFR.

what does that say about it's design?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I wouldn't say it was better than an OFR - they' both behave differently. I'm not a big fan of the ZR personally, it's nice, I just don't like the feel as much as a traditional floyd type.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The original Edge, Edge Pro, and ZR are all much better trems than the OFR.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by fatboythin
They're both great trems, but its like trying to compare apples and oranges. It depends on each persons preference. They have a different range and also feel quite different to use.

Quote by steven seagull
I wouldn't say it was better than an OFR - they' both behave differently. I'm not a big fan of the ZR personally, it's nice, I just don't like the feel as much as a traditional floyd type.

I agrees.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by thedonutman
The ZR isn't as good quality as the OFR- cheaper materials and construction.

But it still stays in tune pretty well.

I'd have to agree. Go with the OFR, it's vastly better built and will last you damn near forever.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
where would you even be able to buy a brand new ZR anyways? besides teh ebays
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by senor_penguin
where would you even be able to buy a brand new ZR anyways? besides teh ebays

You can order parts right through Ibanez can you not? Granted, you pay through the nose... I think comparing an OFR to an Ibanez ZR is like comparing an OFR to a Kahler. The OFR has better materials and will probably last longer and be easier to maintain. Both stay in tune about the same from what I've seen. The ZR however has a much different feel. Try it and see which one you like.
Quote by steven seagull

agreed.

they're different, basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?