Im Looking for a bassist who can just help me make songs, there can be vocalists, I really dont care. But if you were a vocalist, you would have to play guitar in order to get your sound. I dont sing, but I do know the pitches, or Voice note things. Like E C B and all that junk....
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT WHAT FORUM IM IN!! I need serious musicians. NOT retards who come in my forums and wright Ninja magic and noob111!!!!!.
Quote by Clypse
DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT WHAT FORUM IM IN!! I need serious musicians. NOT retards who come in my forums and wright Ninja magic and noob111!!!!!.

Serious musicians...

And you came to The Pit?!
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Im a guitar Teacher so Ive been playing for 10 to 15 years, around there...... In one of my blogs it says Ive been playing for a year, that was my little brother. he's 19. he loves to play and so hes on the verge of playing by sound...... not really I showed him Inspector Gadget today and now he loves it......
Quote by krypto1339
Serious musicians...

And you came to The Pit?!

What does that have to do with anything about serious musicians??!! Does it look like I care forum im in.......!!!!
Here's a fun quote from the Threadstarter's profile,

"Favorite books :
Books Suck"

Just thought I'd share.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
^ Nice. Gotta love younger siblings. Anyways, good luck with your bassist situation. Although I wouldn't expect and responses in the classifieds thread. Maybe put a classified in the local paper? :\
666 BRO
Quote by civildp1
Here's a fun quote from the Threadstarter's profile,

"Favorite books :
Books Suck"

Just thought I'd share.

Im guessing you saw my info.
What im talking about is, how did you get that song in that file called ' My Music' Like Itunes or Microsoft Media Player??
Quote by Clypse
Im guessing you saw my info.

No, I just magically knew what you wrote. Turns out I've got insane brain powers.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Clypse
What does that have to do with anything about serious musicians??!! Does it look like I care forum im in.......!!!!

Dude, calm down.

What he's saying is The Pit is full of stupid people who aren't really what you're looking for.

If you put your thread in the correct forum, you'll get more serious answers.

I'm not trying to attack you/be a douche/ anything offensive. Just helpful info.

If you REALLY want serious answers from serious people, you USUALLY don't post it in the Pit.

Just trying to help.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by civildp1
No, I just magically knew what you wrote. Turns out I've got insane brain powers.

hey, hey, hey...... guess what im thinking...... * ass*
Assuming you have a PC, go to the Start button located on the bottom left corner of your screen. There should be a "My Music" icon. Click on that. Open iTunes. Drag your desired song into the "My Music" folder.
666 BRO
Click the song, while your holding the button down, move the song to the music folder.
666 BRO
Click the song while holding the down button?? and then put it in the file?????