I'm really bored and I should be sleeping, but I'm on speed and it's impossible to go to sleep. All my friends went to sleep and left me with nothing to do. I'm thinking a lot right now, though, so...something. I just feel the need to write and draw and form my thoughts into words and pictures and things. So...talk to me? Give me something to do? Any suggestions for fun, simple, one-man things to do while speeding?
fap,fap.....fap
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Quote by Zardokk
I'm really bored and I should be sleeping, but I'm on speed and it's impossible to go to sleep. All my friends went to sleep and left me with nothing to do. I'm thinking a lot right now, though, so...something. I just feel the need to write and draw and form my thoughts into words and pictures and things. So...talk to me? Give me something to do? Any suggestions for fun, simple, one-man things to do while speeding?

stop doing speed and go to sleep.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
Why would you take speed at night when you're alone? You've gotta plan this **** better.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Why would you take speed at night when you're alone? You've gotta plan this **** better.
His friends went to sleep.

How is the speed? Never done it. I like robotussin + pain killers. Fun stuff. I want to try some more hallucinogens too, but I'm a little scared of that stuff.
stop speeding? you might get a ticket from the speed Popo.

also.. i agree with kankuro. draw anal sex.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
His friends went to sleep.

How is the speed? Never done it. I like robotussin + pain killers. Fun stuff. I want to try some more hallucinogens too, but I'm a little scared of that stuff.

I'm on just an Adderall from a friend. It's a really nice feeling. If you've never done it, I recommend trying it at least a few times. The first time is always the most intense. Basically, I just get kind of a really wide awake effect, then I get the urge to move and do things. Then I just start thinking. It's amazing how deeply I can think and how serious I can be. It's definitely not so much a drug to take for a "euphoric" feeling or something, but more just for like...thinking and getting things done. It's definitely helped me get through a few rough school assignments before, as well as helped me be able to confess things I would never talk about. It's like...lowered inhibitions...total honesty, but totally clear and coherent thought. I love it.