So my boyfriend caught his dick in the zipper...and snce hes not circumsized, his foreskin was all tangled up. Now i laughed when i saw at first but figured it mustve hurt so i helped him out

My question is wether it hurts more when u are circumsized or not.
(personal experiences would be more helpful than guesses)
No. You're a dumbass if you get your junk caught in a zipper. Be careful with your stuff man.

It hurts either way...
If he's stupid enough to get his dick caught in his zipper, he deserves to have half of it mangled.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
well, if you're un-circumsized the you get circumsized. But if your already circumsized then it cuts into the penis itself and I think that has to be way more painful.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I'm tired of stupid threads like these. If you're really interested in whether getting your genitals caught in a zipper hurts, I suggest trying it for yourself. Or, making your boyfriend try it again

Anyway, does anybody else smell something...
Quote by Garret.
well, if you're un-circumsized the you get circumsized. But if your already circumsized then it cuts into the penis itself and I think that has to be way more painful.

thats what i thought, but jasons foreskin was caught on the zipper and he started bleeding...and i had to bite open the zip to get him out of it
And why wasn't he wearing underpants?

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Last edited by Alter-Bridge at Sep 22, 2007,
the anwser to that? wear sweat pants from now on...they kinda like training pants
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Smells like bull****.

Obviously
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Arya91
why do u guys think this is bull****?

Because this is exactly the type of thing an attention craving idiot would post to get noticed.
Quote by soulflyV
trust me. circumcised would hurt a HELL of a lot more. your not just catching loose skin, your catching the actual head of your dick in a zipper. the most sensitive part. that would be like getting your clit caught in a zipper. pretty bad.
didnt u post a thread last saturday bout ur boyfriend having troubles like losing his guitar or w/e? and didnt this happen in that movie There's Something About Mary?
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Arya, are you a girl?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I like that Kankuro's contribution to this thread has been mainly smiley faces.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I like that Kankuro's contribution to this thread has been mainly smiley faces.

I concur.
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
Arya, are you a girl?

No it's just a gay guy who happens to have no penis
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace