Page 1 of 2
has anyone ever played the penis game before? the one where you scream penis as loud as you can in turn with a group of friends in a crowded area until someone gives up. if so, how long have you actually gone for?
I know this is pretty stupid, but i could hear some people doing this at the mall today and thought it was pretty funny when they got kicked out.
Me and my friend play a similar game, but we say "DONGS" instead. He always cheats and makes it sound like "dogs". >
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
nah never a penis game.. the 8itch slapping game yes.. hell I still play that... just stand in a circle chillin.. tellin stories etc... then out of nowhere *SLAP*

only today they ganged up on me and christina and slapped our asses
Quote by Kankuro
I used to.... in 7th grade

the guys that i saw playing it today were like....at least 17. immaturity is a good larf when your old enough to realise its immature.
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
nah never a penis game.. the 8itch slapping game yes.. hell I still play that... just stand in a circle chillin.. tellin stories etc... then out of nowhere *SLAP*

only today they ganged up on me and christina and slapped our asses

It's funny how some UGers talk about their friends and call them by their name like we know them.
Quote by paulvxD
It's funny how some UGers talk about their friends and call them by their name like we know them.

ah. kind of a habit
wtf is a larf?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Erm, that usually happens when I post in a thread. They usually become derailed.
666 BRO
lol way to go and derail the thread kankuro.

EDIT: meh, nevermind. it wasnt going anywhere in a hurry anyways.
Quote by pimpslap1236
has anyone ever played the penis game before? the one where you scream penis as loud as you can in turn with a group of friends in a crowded area until someone gives up. if so, how long have you actually gone for?
I know this is pretty stupid, but i could hear some people doing this at the mall today and thought it was pretty funny when they got kicked out.

Yes... its a popular game in Ireland But Bollokcs is better... do it in school, and u gotta say it louder each time
Quote by Kankuro
Erm, that usually happens when I post in a thread. They usually become derailed.

W3rd. They don't ever stand a chance.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i'm sorry but i grew up too long ago and have realized that such immature acts are pointless attempts to gain any sort of attention (even negative) since those of whom i am speaking about probably have awkward social skills to begin with, or they are just complete idiots
Quote by hairypineapple
Yes... its a popular game in Ireland But Bollokcs is better... do it in school, and u gotta say it louder each time

sounds pretty much the same. just a different name.
my friend always does that. then the othes follow. then i roll my eyes and sock one of 'em.
King Arthur: NI.
Sir Bedevere: NOU.
King Arthur: No, NI.
Sir Bedevere: NOU.
King Arthur: No No, NI... NI.
Sir Bedevere: No,No,No,No... NI.
thats funny cause i was playing that game today after i went to the local guitar store and bought a stand and a pair of 7 strings,i won of course but my throat hurt alot after
I know this one gay guy that's a freshman that says penis like he's talking in sex-ed.

ppeenissssss.

funny.

I've never heard him say dick or anything too. I was like "dude my balls hurt" and he's like "yeah my ppeenissssss hurts too."

███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by devourthekitten
I wonder what would happen if I did that halfway through a movie...teehee.

Chances are whoever's near you would look at you strangely, and the world would fall under the command of a giant chipmunk.

We play bogie.. it's like that game but you shout "Bogie". I think it's because we have more respect for male genitalia.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Chances are whoever's near you would look at you strangely, and the world would fall under the command of a giant chipmunk.

We play bogie.. it's like that game but you shout "Bogie". I think it's because we have more respect for male genitalia.

Respect for male genitalia...how about "VAGINA!!!"?
WTF!? There's a such thing as a penis game? This is pretty sad, but I understand since most of you played something like this in middle school.
yup, theres a game

for my friends and i, it's:

penis! (penis,penis,penis...)
8oobs!(8oobs,8oobs...)
vag1na!(vag1na...)
and then marty will ruin it:

"OLD, HAIRY, WRINKLY, PUSSY!!!"

then a teacher will look at him
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
The Penis game gets boring after both of you hve yelled Penis at the top of your lungs and everybody is laughing at you
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by bry0n
yup, theres a game

for my friends and i, it's:

penis! (penis,penis,penis...)
8oobs!(8oobs,8oobs...)
vag1na!(vag1na...)
and then marty will ruin it:

"OLD, HAIRY, WRINKLY, PUSSY!!!"

then a teacher will look at him

i love how people always post there friends names like we know them to.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Penis!!!!

.....do i win?

PENIS
*giggle*

Yes I play it, always a fun game.
Quote by pimpslap1236
i love how people always post there friends names like we know them to.

whatever do you mean? EVERYONE knows marty
Page 1 of 2