I haven't tried either yet, but id like your guys opinion of which is better!! I am a huge satch fan, so ill be playing a lot of satch tunes. basically, i want a cool shredding guitar, and ill be playing all kinds of stuff on it (besides the satch songs)!
So, if you could have one and only one... which would you choose?
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
It depends. Do you need 24 frets, or would you be happy enough with 22? And IMO, the JS model's neck is a lot more easier and comfortable to play on than the RG. You should try them both out and decide which you like better. They're both great guitars, cant really go wrong with either of them. Its all down to your preference now.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
It depends. Do you need 24 frets, or would you be happy enough with 22? And IMO, the JS model's neck is a lot more easier and comfortable to play on than the RG. You should try them both out and decide which you like better. They're both great guitars, cant really go wrong with either of them. Its all down to your preference now.

Indeed, the neck is alot flatter on the back which can help you're playing, but also take it down a bit in some areas

I find that, unlike on my Les Paul pulling out huge bends is alot harder due to having to reposition my hand [although saying that, it's never stopped me]

It's just a matter of taste, some people despise Wizard Pro necks, i happen to like them
So yeah it's just taste
ok, thanks guys! Ill definately check them both out!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
Quote by rustausa
ok, thanks guys! Ill definately check them both out!

Just try as much as you possibly can, the more you've tried, the bigger the chance that you'll buy the guitar that suits you best. It's always good to have a few models in your head, but don't let that stop you from trying others.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by fatboythin

agreed.

of course, with the js, you're paying a premium for satch's name on it. if you like both equally, the 1570 will be better value.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Just try as much as you possibly can, the more you've tried, the bigger the chance that you'll buy the guitar that suits you best. It's always good to have a few models in your head, but don't let that stop you from trying others.

yep, definitely.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?