Discuss you rfavorite movies, upcoming movies, movies that are playing in theatres now, classic movies here..

Instead of posting new threads about movies to come or movies that you enjoy discuss them here..

I made 3 or 4 threads about some movies But I won't anymore..

Rush Hour 3 owned me big time.... Chris Tucker is absolutely the most amazing comedian I have ever seen, and him + Jackie Chan = Oh my god, lol...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Apocalypse Now or The Crow are probably two of my favourites
And the 3 Godfather movies.
I thought the Simpsons movie failed.
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't movie material. "Who shot mr burns" would of made a better movie if the did all the extra stuff to it.
Well, keep this alive so there don't have to be any other movie threads..

And Chris Tucker owned in Rush Hour 3 man..
Best comedy must be something with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, I.E Zoolander.
Can't be better than that really.

Le Tigra ftw!
SUPERBAD!!!

OMG that was so fricken awesome

basically me and my 2 best mates are the main characters lol
The Proposition is my favourite film of all time. A masterpiece, in my opinion. But for something less serious, you gotta love Zoolander. Ben Stiller + Owen Wilson ('he's so hot right now!') = classic comedy.

Edit: Oops somebody got there first. Oh, and btw that's clearly blue steel. Le Tigre is much harsher on the forehead.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Heat-13
SUPERBAD!!!

OMG that was so fricken awesome

basically me and my 2 best mates are the main characters lol

Sounds fun...

That Hansel is like soo hot right now!
The only movie thread might not be such a great idea, thats like the only music thread, there'l probably be a lot of disagreements.
Anyway, nothing beats a good old zombie film.
RULE BRITANNIA
Most recent film I saw was Apocalypto, the one about the South American tribes at the time of the Spanish Invasion (although it isn't about the Spanish).
It has some amazing scenes, especially this part where a panther chases the main character, who was already being chased by a group of enemy tribesmen. The tribesmen are hunting for the main guy, and they hear him running, but don't know about the panther, one of the bad guys catches up with the main guy but then comes between him and the panther, and gets absolutely mauled. His mates come to help but it's already too late. It's really gory, and you see some sick stuff (the guys jaw dislocates when the panther bites his face and you see it).
The rest of the film is also good, about how one tribe gets ambushed by another and turned into slaves and sacrifices. The main guy manages to hide his son and pregnant wife in a well before he himself gets caught. It's all about how he has to escape and get back to save his family before they starve/get found/it rains (this is in a rainforest remember, they're in a well, it'd fill up and drown them in minutes).

Recommend it to anyone who loves an action film but doesn't mind subtitles, there is no English speech.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by mattyp90
Most recent film I saw was Apocalypto, the one about the South American tribes at the time of the Spanish Invasion (although it isn't about the Spanish).
It has some amazing scenes, especially this part where a panther chases the main character, who was already being chased by a group of enemy tribesmen. The tribesmen are hunting for the main guy, and they hear him running, but don't know about the panther, one of the bad guys catches up with the main guy but then comes between him and the panther, and gets absolutely mauled. His mates come to help but it's already too late. It's really gory, and you see some sick stuff (the guys jaw dislocates when the panther bites his face and you see it).
The rest of the film is also good, about how one tribe gets ambushed by another and turned into slaves and sacrifices. The main guy manages to hide his son and pregnant wife in a well before he himself gets caught. It's all about how he has to escape and get back to save his family before they starve/get found/it rains (this is in a rainforest remember, they're in a well, it'd fill up and drown them in minutes).

Recommend it to anyone who loves an action film but doesn't mind subtitles, there is no English speech.

Yeah, that movie was amazing.. I love how Mel Gibson makes his movies so original.. There weren't any English and it made the movie more natural.. Yes, there were some incredibly amazing scenes especially with the Mayas slaying the people..

yes, amazing movie !!
Really love the Batman series (Minus a certain Batman and Robin )

5 of my favourite films (the 4 main aka Begins, Batman, Forever, Returns and of course the Adam West one)

Also a massive fan of Almost Famous.
I recommend everyone these 3 amazing, superb, flawless films.. :

Mr.Brooks with Kevin Costner - Mr.Brooks is an addicted murderer who can't stop killing people, he was able to control it for 2 years but his dark side kept calling for more....

Perfect Stranger with Bruce Willis, Halle Berry and the guy who played phoebes brother in FRIENDS - Baically it is a bout a murder but nobody knows for sure who the murderer is, there is lots of suspense, lots of investigating and the murderer is revealed on the last scene where you are WTF !!!

Alpha Dog with Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake and others I can't remember now - It's about the true story about the murder of Nickolas Markowitz, a 15 year old kid who got murdered for $1200 for drug money etc.. The movie is very powerful and very amazing.. I definately recommend it.
Quote by Necrolust
I recommend everyone these 3 amazing, superb, flawless films.. :

Mr.Brooks with Kevin Costner - Mr.Brooks is an addicted murderer who can't stop killing people, he was able to control it for 2 years but his dark side kept calling for more....

Perfect Stranger with Bruce Willis, Halle Berry and the guy who played phoebes brother in FRIENDS - Baically it is a bout a murder but nobody knows for sure who the murderer is, there is lots of suspense, lots of investigating and the murderer is revealed on the last scene where you are WTF !!!

Alpha Dog with Bruce Willis, Justin Timberlake and others I can't remember now - It's about the true story about the murder of Nickolas Markowitz, a 15 year old kid who got murdered for $1200 for drug money etc.. The movie is very powerful and very amazing.. I definately recommend it.

I saw Alpha Dog the other day, it was really good!

I was surprised that Justin Timberlake could act.. I was expecting something like Jennifer Lopez
Quote by Nugi
I saw Alpha Dog the other day, it was really good!

I was surprised that Justin Timberlake could act.. I was expecting something like Jennifer Lopez

yeah me too, he was really good in that movie....
I guess alpha dog was a bit too powerful. I didn't want the kid to die
A few great films:

Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Donnie Darko
Memento
Shaun Of The Dead
All the Monty Python films
This Is England
Green Street
Football Factory
Trainspotting
A Clockwork Orange
Ray
Wak The Line
Forrest Gump

Once you've watched all those films, report back to me for an e-cookie.
Quote by filthandfury
A few great films:

Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Donnie Darko
Memento
Shaun Of The Dead
All the Monty Python films
This Is England
Green Street
Football Factory
Trainspotting
A Clockwork Orange
Ray
Wak The Line
Forrest Gump

Once you've watched all those films, report back to me for an e-cookie.

yeah, awesome films... Shaun of the dead though isn't that much of a film though..
Quote by Necrolust
yeah, awesome films... Shaun of the dead though isn't that much of a film though..

Dude...
RULE BRITANNIA
This is England, everyone has to watch this, most amazing film ever!
Bass Player
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.....Monty Python and The Holy Grail......The Departed.....The Usual Suspects. Throw the Naked Gun movies in there as well.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Dude...

Well maybe because I've seen it 200 times, lol.. I know it by heart.. After the 10th time it's not that funny.
Rush Hour 3, absolute brilliance, great watch.

I saw Goodfellas the other day, it wasnt that good, just rather plodding and uninteresting. I can see amazing acting from lots of the cast, and some great shots and emotional bits, but as a whole it just didnt work for me.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
does anyone else watch bad horror movies with your friends for kicks?

and did anyone like the halloween remake? i was wondering about seeing that

Jack my swag