Page 1 of 6
I hate them. They are the scum of the earth.
Sorry but I feel like a rant.
Me and 3 of my friends were walking to the pizza shop for some food last night and they was a gang of about 20 chavs at the top of the street. As soon as they saw us, they started walking down..
When we went in 2 of them came in and were being f***ing pricks, messing around and stuff, then when we went to walk out of the door, one of them blocked it and wouldnt move so we just walked past him and turned right out of the door.
Then one of them ran up behind me, took a full swing and punched me in the side of the head..
What the f***?
I didnt do anything at all, and they did that just because of the way I look. Just cause I dont tuck my tracksuit bottoms in my socks that makes me a lesser person?
If there were more of us we would have probably kicked their arses, but chavs rarely materialse in groups less than 20.

CHAVS:YOU&FRIENDS RATIO;
5:1
10:2
15:3
20:4

Yep, seems about right.
Last edited by tomisfatt01 at Sep 23, 2007,
Aw man
I'm sorry, I had an experience with them once as well, even though I live in Greece.. that must suck to have them every day there..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Dont be scared of chavs theyre absolute pussys. It didnt even hurt when he hit me and he took a full swing.
They just hang around in groups to try and intimidate you.
You should have knocked out the bastard
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
We all know chavs are wankers yes. They were wankers when i used to live there, and sounds like they still are now. Unfortunautly theres a few chavs at my school (Yes in aus) but there like poser chavs. why'd you want to POSE as one i really don't know.

...Did i spell pose wrong?
haha, I walked past a group last night, they don't bother me because I'm small and fragile looking.
and all I heard was "Bobby, wheres my cider?"...typical..
Haha i know but there was like 20 of them and four of us. I just said "what the f*** dude?" and kept walking.
right to obey, right to kill

wipe the ****ers out
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
I was almost certain i was about to get "bel-aired"...guess i was wrong
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
wtf is a chav
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I don't think chavs are the problem, I reckon it's just plain ol' dickheads. There are plenty of "chavs" who are alright.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
lol

thats the same up here, in my town there is like 15 13/14 years olds who hang about in the center of town and they try to act hard and intimidate people. Its pathetic, do they think im gona crap myself from a bunch of kids?!?
I don't think chavs are the problem, I reckon it's just plain ol' dickheads. There are plenty of "chavs" who are alright.
Quote by joeymaxx
haha, I walked past a group last night, they don't bother me because I'm small and fragile looking.
and all I heard was "Bobby, wheres my cider?"...typical..

My problem is that i am not small and the size of my sholders makes me seem like a right hard bastard, which i actually am when it comes down to it.

The nose ring through my septum doesnt help either.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
They can't fight for ****.. It was 10 of them and I was alone.. They just swing their fists as if they're trying to catch a bird in the air or something.. They are insanely ugly and you can kick their asses..

Or, the liverpool chavs that tried to "kick my ass" after the Liverpool vs Milan match were weak.
Wey, i just put newcastle cos it is near ish to where i live and people know of it.

I actually Live in Consett, if you know where that is.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Yep I know where that is do you know where crook is? Its like the worst place for them in my opinion.
I dont know any chavs that are alright, no joke.
You must be lucky to. I get called a "goff" everywhere I go..

Well, everyone treats people who wear trackies etc. as "chavs" rather than "people" y'know? Do you really know any chavs at all?

The group I tend to have the most problem with is the rich-indie kids- y'know the ones. But even among those there are a few not so bad 'uns.

By the way I'm not trying to to defend the ones in your original post. They're just not very nice.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
You live near Crook?

I got to Durham 6th Form with a few people from Crook.
But Consett Is a hell hole full of them like.

Avoid if possible
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Theyre just stuck up bastards.. give them a smack or 3.
I dont usually resort to violence, in fact i try to avoid trouble, but people like that really piss me off.
You live near Crook?

I got to Durham 6th Form with a few people from Crook.
But Consett Is a hell hole full of them like.

Avoid if possible

Aww who do you know from there?
The power of the pinky of the average guitarist is enough to take 'em out.

I was with my stupid friend one day when a couple of chavs walked up to us and one of them started pushing my friend...
Now, he's a crazy Mofo...
He just headbutted him in the face, and then we continued walking...
I've never seen someone so surprised in my life as those chavs...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
A lad called Ryan, he is in my mate matty's form. Canny lad like.

I think we are going slighhtly off topic here mate.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
hmmmmm.... whats a chav?
Quote by Powerhouse
I know for a fact that UFO's exist because I was abducted by one when I was 12 and they took me to your anus.

Quote by Greenday389
You know you are a bassist when you are wanted more than you are respected.
Quote by Grönis
The power of the pinky of the average guitarist is enough to take 'em out.

I was with my stupid friend one day when a couple of chavs walked up to us and one of them started pushing my friend...
Now, he's a crazy Mofo...
He just headbutted him in the face, and then we continued walking...
I've never seen someone so surprised in my life as those chavs...

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I went out in an iron maiden hoody and got **** for it, but when I where a pocho they take no notice.
WTF!?
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by tomisfatt01
Metalhead what part of newcastle are you from

I'm from Fenham THe rageys in town have stopped bothering me now im bigger, they don't even say anything anymore, it used to be alot worse, especially aruond the Green IMO.
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Have some muay thai training... Go to the gym, then I hope they bump into you so that you can kick their sorry asses..

muay thai and kickboxing are my fetish I've been practicing them for 14 years... You can kick some serious ass after 5 or 7 months of training..But don't sign up for vengeance, lol.
last week my n mates were walking home... and a group of 10 jumped us... but lol at them because my friend has names =D
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha