Hi to all

Two days ago i sold my amp (now my ex amp) - Alesis Wildfie 60 - 60W digital Amp, now want to buy some Peavey Amp,iam wondering between Peavey TranstubeBandit112 which is 80W and Peavey ValveKing112 which is 50W.I play most of the time death/black metal with JacksonKVX10 and practising with my first electric guitar BC RichWarlock Bronze (now waiting for upgrade with Seymour Duncan humbuckers).
What are your suggestions?
First, do not upgrade the warlock, upgrade your Jackson's pickups if you are going to at all. Second you may want to check ebay for a Peavey 5150 or 6505.
The Valveking.

Also sell the warlock and your jackson and get an even better guitar! or just upgrade your Jackson pups as said!
maybe you are right, upgrade my jackson is good idea, but because in the moment i dont have any amp, firstly i want to buy amp, in combination for now is one of 2 peaveys and Fender Frontman FM 212 R Combo, 100 Watt?
Amp suggestions?
The Fender Frontman is a crappy, loud solid state clipping machine. The Bandit is a very good solid state amp. The Valveking is tubes and louder than either. Best sound, best price.
Thanks for suggestions, i want to ask, how Peavey VK 112 which is 50W can be louder then Peavey Transtube 112 which is 80W,theoreticly its not possible, i agree that because of tubes VK have better sound quality then Transtube but i thint (theoreticly) Transtube112 is louder then VK112.Doesnt matter thanks again to all.
No....The Transtube is a solid state...Tubes are just louder than solid state. There's a technical explanation in one of the stickies, but I can't be arsed to type it.

15W of tube will be as loud as a 60W solid state, assuming they have speakers of similar efficiency. 30W of tube will probably be louder than at least 100W of SS. You get the idea.
Quote by InfernalByte
Thanks for suggestions, i want to ask, how Peavey VK 112 which is 50W can be louder then Peavey Transtube 112 which is 80W,theoreticly its not possible, i agree that because of tubes VK have better sound quality then Transtube but i thint (theoreticly) Transtube112 is louder then VK112.Doesnt matter thanks again to all.

There is some big sciencey reason for it, but i'm not gonna waste that much of my time. Just take everyone on the boards' word for it, the valveking will be much, much louder, if you don't believe me, go try them both out.