preferably the ones that has tabs here
honorary member of the lumpia lovers club

BREAK THE INDUSTRY
Gypsy Kings?
Double Talking Jive by Gnr has some Spanish sounding stuff in it.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
+1 Santana

Allthough, it's more latin-american than spanish...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Grönis
+1 Santana

Allthough, it's more latin-american than spanish...

Yeah i thught that, but being in a latin strain, i didn't think it would be far off what he wanted
umm idk if you can get tabs here for them

but malaguana and i dont know how to spell this one but i think it juahedoes(wa- he- does
Romance in Durango by His Holy Bobness!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Try "Sadhana" by Steve Stevens. It's off of the first "Sounds of Wood and Steel" soundtrack.
the opening to crazy on you sounds very spanish to me, besides that I will tell you what I tell all people who ask me about spanish sounding music: Learn the harmonic minor scale and the chords it can be played over and make it yourself.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
My dad played this when I was a kid in the sixties.I have no idea of it's history.Go to youtube and type in ag1960 and tell me what you yhink
in the song holy wars the punishment due theres a pretty good spanishy sounding clean solo, its a little difficult if your a beginner, but it sounds good played slow too.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
romance by anon is spanish sounding, if there is no tab here ill email you one its also the opening track to My Chemical Romance's first album.
its all just repeated fingerpicking with the occasional added bass note. fast right hand fingering. helpful?