we get to the 10's?

I mean the decade of 2010. What will we abbreviate the 1910's too?
We can't have two 10's, 20's, 60's, 80's, 90's .etc.

That being said, will we just disband the abbreviations of the 1900's like the 1800's?

So what's your thoughts?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Two thousand and tens?

Or call the old ones the nineteen-tens and call these the tens?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
No one abbreviated the 10s do they?

I thought it always started with the twenties.
Well, right now we're in the 07s. Im sure they called it the 07's in 1907

if you tell someone a story in 2026 and they're gonna say "when did that happen??" and you say "24" they arent gonna say "OMG U WER ALIVE IN 1924??"
I'd guess that the 20s will become the 1920s and the rest will follow suit. Maybe 2010-2019 will be the first period referred to as the 10s? Who knows...?
I'd call 2010 to 2019 the "decas." And then go 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. We'll have to call the old 90's the 1990's.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
anyone ever watched sealab 2021???? they will call it earth 2010
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
"back in the 90's"

"back in twenty ten"

i think....
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Well we don't call the 1470's the 70's...so I assume we'll eventually drop the 1900 names and bring them on to the 2000's. So welcome to the 00's.
Quote by Stupified
So welcome to the 00's.

Not really, since this is 07.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
that.. is one good question

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Stentroll
Twenty twenties, lol.

+1, but twenty ten..........doesnt quite fit, we have a major issue on our hands peeps!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by noxiosimitator
that.. is one good question

Thank you.

I was watching Back To The Future and I started thinking about time and eventually came to a conundrum....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Do you call 1673 the 70's?
No.

The further we get, the less people tend to refer to the past with abbreviations, hence we can keep using the 30's, 40's, 50's etc.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
you have waay too much time on your hands.
Anyway, the guy above is right.
I'm sure in 1920-99, they didn't think, "omg, what if someone accidently thinks i'm referring to 100 years ago, back to 1860! That's not my favourite era!" etc.
I think in 2010 the whole of Britain will explode due to massive amount of gas we are going to import from Russia and a Rusky agent sets it all off after accidently lighting a cigerrete. Thats why the Governemnt is cracking down on smoking, cos of all the Natural Gas we have!!! [/bullsh*t]