Hi.
Any boxers here?

I'm looking to take up boxing after being inspired by a book I read (that strangely, has nothing to do with boxing).

So where do I start?
I know nothing about it except you wear gloves, block your face and punch the other guy in his face.
Quote by Horebane
Hi.
Any boxers here?

I'm looking to take up boxing after being inspired by a book I read (that strangely, has nothing to do with boxing).

So where do I start?
I know nothing about it except you wear gloves, block your face and punch the other guy in his face.

i recommend saddo boxing forum, nice guys

ps when you find about about the hard work and dedication required see if ur sitll inspired
Quote by BeNgEEPuNkGeEtA
i recommend saddo boxing forum, nice guys

ps when you find about about the hard work and dedication required see if ur sitll inspired

Lol, i'm not really looking to get into it hardcore, but more of for fun, and to get all my anger out(I can get pretty angry :P).
Thanks anyway, I'll check that out.
go to a local boxing club of some sort, they'll teach you the basic's and decide from there

they dont put you in the ring if you aint ready either so dont think you'll be forced to fight if you go to one
You pretty much got it down. Now you just have to learn techniques.

Personally I do Muay Thai. Kicking is more fun than punching.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...