(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
It's most likely legit: the seller has 100% positive feedback and the pics look like they've been taken of the actual guitar (no factory pics).

There is only one thing slightly odd about the auction and that is the picture of the 60th ann. Fender Stratocaster headstock in between the Schecter pics.

I don't know if it's a good deal, but looking around ebay and sites of major retailers should give you an indication of how much these things usually go for.

Also, if you would want to buy this or another guitar of Ebay and your not sure about it, just ask the seller to take some pictures of the instrument with an item of your choice.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Sep 22, 2007,
ive never seen a standard C-1 b4, so i have no idea how much it would regularly run for
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Thats why you reference retailer sites and do a rough average of how much it would cost. Price is around what it should be but I would much rather throw down an extra $50+shipping to get the C-1 artist. (Black C-1 with set neck, black pearloid binding, and real duncans) The guitar and the specs look better than most other mid range Schecters and hell it even has a 5-way set up to do coil splitting.