on the back of my guitar there is the cover that covers the tone and volume controls. me friend (ryan0811) is going to get some for his epi lp. does anyone know how i can get soem. he went to eBay and found some for his lespaul (for his pick up selector and tone controls) but how can i get some for my sg?