Page 1 of 3
ok so i skipped school 8 days in the past 2 weeks k, and my dad took me to the dropout conselour on thursday because i was gonna dropout and he didnt want me to. so they said dont miss another day of school, then yesterday i missed the bus because i was in the bathroom throwing up and had diahreah, and so he said hes gonna take my computer away and everything when he gets home because my brother let it slip that i had sent him an email yesterday at 10:00 am (it was imvu, i set it to resend if he hadent accepted it after 5 days) and so my dads pissed off and hes gonna kick me out and i cant find a place to live without the computer because thats the only way i can talk to my fiancee. please someone help.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
What?! You're at school and engaged? And you're dad's going to kick you out because you were ill? Why don't you just tell him that? And WHY are you engaged to someone you can only talk to via the internet!?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Just hold your own in a war of words, and make sure you explain
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Beg/grovel. Whichever verb you prefer.

(God I hope those are verbs, or else I'd look quite the silly billy).
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
my dad is an egotistical bastard who thinks himself and only himself is right
Quote by NGD1313

Reconsider the engagement... Who would marry someone who doesn't have a career, phone, or a ballsack?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
im not reconsidering it, i love her to death ok so stfu, and my dads not kicking me out cause i was ill hes taking away my computer because i stayed home ill yesterday and my brother told him, and hes kicking me out because i was going to drop out

and im 16 almost 17
Quote by NGD1313

He is right. Sort yourself out.

You've got a fiance who you can only talk to on the internet, you've missed 8 out of 10 days of school, he's perfectly right to be pissed.

Edit: You're 16? You do know that's illegal without parental consent? So you're doing your GCSE's and you're wanting to get married. If I was your dad I'd just laugh in your face.
This might sound a little bad, but i think your dad's just worryed and trying to look out for you.

dont be a ass and skip skool.

just go. or you might regret it....
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

actually clapton i was planning on moving to indiana and getting emancipated

and i didnt skip on purpose yesterday

and now its 9 out of 8 days
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
actually clapton i was planning on moving to indiana and getting emancipated

how if you don't even have transport or money to see your fiancee whenever you want.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Gorre
im not reconsidering it, i love her to death ok so stfu, and my dads not kicking me out cause i was ill hes taking away my computer because i stayed home ill yesterday and my brother told him, and hes kicking me out because i was going to drop out

and im 16 almost 17

Then don't fucking drop out.
Unless you want to work at your local McDonald's for the rest of your life, Don't drop out.
And you're retarded for skipping and dropping out of school. And you're engaged. How the **** are you going to support your fiancee and possibly child?
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
It'll still be illegal...................

You have to go to court if you want to get a marriage license at your age in Indiana. Do you really think a judge would approve it based on everything you just told us?

How are you going to move?
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Sep 22, 2007,
my fiancee was paying for the plane ticket, and if i dropout , go to community college, get a ged, then go to college, then i wont be working at mcdonalds
Quote by NGD1313

+1 on your Dad's desicion.

Don't be such a asshole. Get off your ass, finish your studies or you'll regret it later. Your Dad's desicions are in your interest, so I have no idea why you've brought up his ego.

Also, +1 on Muphin. A real relationship requires at least a year of moving in with someone,paying the bills, sleeping the same bed, etc. Marriage isn't just about love.

EDIT: Forget about college if you don't even care about school.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It'll still be illegal...................

no it wont still be illegal

when you get emancipated you get seperated from your parents and you take on adult responsibilities like getting married, bah atleast im smart
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
my fiancee was paying for the plane ticket, and if i dropout , go to community college, get a ged, then go to college, then i wont be working at mcdonalds

Or you can stay in high school and not be a dumbass mother****er, then go to a Community College.
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
It would be simpler and easier to go through school, remain living with your parents, and get married after school. Then you'd have plenty of time to think about your marriage, and get to know your fiancee better.
Quote by Gorre

where I come from, going to community college costs money as does college/uni.

how are you gonna finance that?

get real.

stop ditching, apologise and forget about this stupid idea of running away.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Allright

Look

Youre Dad Has Every Right To Be Angry

Why The Hell Did You Miss Those 8 Days Before?!?!?

Hes Just Trying To Look Out For You

Your The Egotistical ****er
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
He is right. Sort yourself out.

You've got a fiance who you can only talk to on the internet, you've missed 8 out of 10 days of school, he's perfectly right to be pissed.

Edit: You're 16? You do know that's illegal without parental consent? So you're doing your GCSE's and you're wanting to get married. If I was your dad I'd just laugh in your face.

damn ****ing right listen to this man and maybe you can become one
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

GEAR
FENDER HOT ROD DELUXE
YAMAHA PACIFICA
BOSS DS2
POD XT LIVE
1. she wants to see me now and so do i
2. my dads already planning to kick me out this weekend i think
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre

when you get emancipated you get seperated from your parents and you take on adult responsibilities like getting married, bah atleast im smart

You're correct, but not smart.
Be thankful, skip 2 days of school at mine they they wont hesitate to kick you out. Hell we have a limit of 2 lates a month, if you get 3 they will start thinking about removing you from the school, they already threatened my friend.
Quote by blue_strat
How old is your fiancee?

27 -prepares for flaming-
Quote by NGD1313

What? How the hell do you plan on paying for the wedding, or for anything for that matter? Pumping gas and flipping burgers? Are you a ****ing ass? Stay in school, get a diploma, and get a job if you want to get married. Otherwise you're gonna end up as some dumb **** on welfare.

Seriously, are you daft? If you really "loved her to death" you'd do some planning about your future together instead of skipping school.
Quote by Gorre

Judging from your posts, and your plans, and the fact you're 16, engaged to a 27 year old you haven't even seen, and trying to drop out of school, I'd have to disagree.
Quote by Gorre

yea dude, um, your retarded, thats illegal too without parental consent

actually, just go live with her
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Quote by Gorre

That could be seen as pedophilia, you know.
Quote by Gorre

Yes, of course you are.

And it is illegal. To apply for a marriage license in Indiana, as I have already said, you must file a permission to marry form and go through the court circuit. Even if you are emancipated. If you have no guardian to approve marriage after 17 you have to wait.

1) You will have emancipated yourself.
2) You will have moved to get married.
3) You will have no job.
4) You will have no money.
5) You will have no education.

The judge won't even give you the time of day.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Sep 22, 2007,
Quote by Gorre

I lol'd

If that actually works out then good for you.

chances are it wont though.

she likes the attention of a younger man and you like the way she treats you like an adult.

if it was the other way around and the man was 27 there would be a lot of people who would say that the girl was being stupid and was only in the relationship because of the reasons I've just said.

You also didn't answer my previous question relating to financing this thing.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Gorre

your not prepared for flaming already?
you've been flamed so much already your just a pile of ash!

i agree with everyone else, you're an idiot, stay in school.
and WHY are you engaged to someone over ten years older than you?
thats sick on her half.
she'll be 30 before you're 20!

frankly its a stupid idea being engaged at 16 anyway, ive never even considered it!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Quote by Gorre

damn straight you prepare for flaming. You're 16, she's 27, there's very little you can have in common with an age difference like that. However, if she's paying for you to go to her and dropout, then I'm sorry, but sounds like you're perfect for each other. Seriously man, finish high school or whatever, and then decide. You won't regret it and you'll be embarrassed about what you were thinking now, but it'll be better than where you are if you drop out.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
dude whats wrong with you