My mate was telling me the other day that he saw matt heafy's sig guitar on the net and it was like a randy rhoads v with the razorback spikes, I've looked everywhere and can't find any pics, does anyone have any pics of it or have seen it?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I though his sig guitar was a white Razorback with gold pinstripes, and that they did like a limited run of 24 of them or so

I always thought it was the 7 string black razorback with a trivium sign on it...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

No he's designing an entirely custom Dean guitar. I'm praying it's not a Les Paul with spikes
ohai little sig.
yea Matt is designing his own signature w/ Dean. Corey (other guitarist) is getting his own signature from Dean also, but it is just an altered version of the V
no chance of those sigs coming in a lefty version :-(

and yeah i always thought that matt heafy already had a sig razorback or something
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Demonikk
No he's designing an entirely custom Dean guitar. I'm praying it's not a Les Paul with spikes

Or a Spike-cousitc
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by dgervin839
Or a Spike-cousitc

OMGZZZ!!1!11onehundredandeleven
I bet it's a spike-u-lele :P
ohai little sig.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
no chance of those sigs coming in a lefty version :-(

Hahaha, you silly south paw.

That'll teach you for being different!
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Demonikk
OMGZZZ!!1!11onehundredandeleven
I bet it's a spike-u-lele :P

I just found his new sig!!!!!

Heres a picture

Real men don't need sigs.
pics were posted on here a while ago. it was a 7 string, but the sig will probably be a 6.

it was like a Dime Stealth, but the horns on the bottom were disproportianately small. i didn't like it.
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Hahaha, you silly south paw.

That'll teach you for being different!

ahah sigged
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
ahah sigged

I feel honored.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!

will come in a 6 strong version aswell. not the final design. will be bigger with a few other changes
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Don't like it
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
The headstock looks hideous. And the body looks like it was designed for a midget. That thing's gotta have some serious balance issues.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor