I bought a used Alvarez a year and a half ago and Im looking for a way to sell it. I dont use ebay or any online thing. Any good ideas?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
There are companies out there that will sell stuff on e-bay for you. Check to see if there is a local website where you can list it. Try the Sunday paper, especially around Christmas
Craigslist.org

That place is awesome- you can get rid of anything in no time. As long as you live is an area where people use it.

Give it a shot!

Why are you selling it?
Hey man, Why can't you sing up for ebay?

Your in the Ukraine right? probably best off trying to sell it to a friend or friend of a friend or something, do some local advertising, as most of the online stuff is mianly for the US or UK. If you can find some local websites and forums you can advertise it on that, but its no point trying to sell it to americans and the rest of the world, shipping would make it pointless.
well, I need the money to buy an electric guitar. And Im getting sick of acoustic.
Im actually in the states now, but It would be my parents that would sign up for ebay and they dont want to. So no I have a friend that might set me up with someone at a guitar shop. I was just looking for suggestions if that doesnt work.
I'm 16 and I have an ebay account... I just use direct transfers from bank account to bank account. Didn't need my parents at all. Of course, Direct deposit only works with the same country.
Yeah, I've had my eBay account since I was 15. You can definitely start your own eBay account. You'd probably just want to have the person send you payment by money order if you don't have a bank account. How much are you wanting to get out of this guitar (just curious)?
I bought the case, guitar, strap and stuff for 200. I want to sell for at least 170. But I dunno. I could work for lower.
Since the RD8 is all-laminate, I wouldn't expect to get that much for it. You can almost get a new, solid-topped guitar for $170.

I would shoot for an asking price of about $125, and be prepared to take $100 or a little less for it.

Here is a brand new one selling for $165 with the case....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALVAREZ-MODEL-RD8-ACOUSTIC-GUITAR-W-CASE_W0QQitemZ230174837260QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by LDPGuitarist27
I bought the case, guitar, strap and stuff for 200. I want to sell for at least 170. But I dunno. I could work for lower.

Exactly as is said above... you're going to have a hard time getting $170 out of it I would imagine.
Quote by jimtaka
Exactly as is said above... you're going to have a hard time getting $170 out of it I would imagine.

are you including the strap, case (hardcase) with that?
^-- yes. that guitar sells brand new with a hardshell case for $200. Low-end guitars don't typically hold their value very well. Even if it is in good shape, it isn't worth buying used for most people to only save $30. Observe:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alvarez-RD8_W0QQitemZ260159253920QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Alvarez-Acoustic-Guitar-Model-RD8-with-case_W0QQitemZ250166278173QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd say you're looking at getting between $85-$115 for your guitar, case, and strap... and if you're gonna have to ship it... that price range includes shipping.