Okay, so I got myself a Washburn X-50 PRO the other day, and today as I was plugging the lead into my guitar the nut and washer came off of the plate on the output jack. No problem I thought, so I took the plate off, fitted the nut and washer back on. But now, whenever I want to plug the guitar into the amp, no noise comes out! I know its a guitar electrics problem because my other guitar works fine! What exactly is the problem I have here?
Did you screw up any of the connections on the input jack when the nut came loose? I'd check the leads maybe to see if anything came off.
Take it out, maybe you have snapped the wires when screwing the nut.

Great guitar BTW

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Hmm, I don't seem to have snapped anything, nor do I think anything came off; but then again i'm not too familiar with the insides of a guitar. I may have to take it in for repair
Did you unscrew the jack plate when tightening the nuts?

If you didn't, then you must have snapped the wires inside, as the wires turn as you turn the nut

Take off the plate and have a look inside. (the output jack plate)

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.