This pawn shop right next to my house is selling what looks like a 50 watt or a 75 watt amp, for 65$. I asked him why it's so cheap, and he said it's because he's not fimiliar with the brand. And frankly, neither am I. Or most of the internet for that matter. -_-

It has some works on it, 2 jacks, foot pedal jack. It's big enough to get some decent sound.

Anyone ever heard of it?
If you are satisfied with the sound, then get it.

What amp do you have now?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I have an old one in the closet that I converted (speaker) for bass and a mini-PA. I wouldn't recommend it for guitar, its a cheap solid state amp. I wouldn't pay more than $35 even if it is 50 watts. Mine was given to me. If its less than 50 watts don't bother.
The one I have is a Fender Frontman 15G, and it's broken. -_- My friend put that jack into the headphones port, and when he pulled it out, the head of the plug got jammed in there. He took it apart, got the piece out, and when we hooked it back up, it doesn't power up. The Fuse is intact and everthing. =\
Yeah but damn, this is going to be the only amp I'm going to have for a real long time. I want it to be the best bang I can't get for my buck. I want to know if it's worth it, or if it's worth saving up a few more bucks and getting a 15 watt spider or something.
Check out a Peavey Transtube Backstage. About the same price for a much better little amp.
Quote by uldhppi
Check out a Peavey Transtube Backstage. About the same price for a much better little amp.

I think he's got a Peavey there for about the same price, just a lot less wattage. Got a link for what you're talking about exactly?
Quote by joeymaxx
Take your guitar to the Pawn shop and see if you can try it out.
If you like it, go for it, if not, look elsewhere.

That's what I was thinking, but when you don't have any amp, and then use one, it's gunna sound good no matter what. My judgement with instruments and amplifiers isn't too good. =\
Try all of them out, and get the one you like the most. Take a friend with you as well.

Wattage means nothing.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
Try all of them out, and get the one you like the most. Take a friend with you as well.

Wattage means nothing.

I have no friends. D:
Quote by fob12
I have no friends. D:

In that case. Go the the shop. Write down all the amp they have within your price range. Come back to UG and make a thread with poll option. We will decide for you.

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick
In that case. Go the the shop. Write down all the amp they have within your price range. Come back to UG and make a thread with poll option. We will decide for you.

I'll give it a try. Thanks everyone.

You guys are like the angels of the forums, always responding.
^^Good idea. If you want to check out the Peavey log on to Musician's Friend.