yeah so i have them for a week.... borrowed them from a friend... whats the best way to learn...

you know how when you learn the acoustic you start with basic chords etc...

do keys have chords?

help me
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
no i borrowed the instrument. i have no idea how to play really
GO Islanders!

Quote by sketchy z
no i borrowed the instrument. i have no idea how to play really

We usually call it a keyboard, and if the slang is so open that is could be misinterpreted as something else, most of us aren't stupid enough to use it throughout the entire post. Piano isn't hard, if you know anything on guitar beyond tab. There's 12 notes and they're the same as in any other instrument.
Quote by MastaBassist10
We usually call it a keyboard, and if the slang is so open that is could be misinterpreted as something else, most of us aren't stupid enough to use it throughout the entire post. Piano isn't hard, if you know anything on guitar beyond tab. There's 12 notes and they're the same as in any other instrument.

i dont know what keys could be taken as besides keyboards. i call them keys thus i spell it like i say it... but so anyways there are "chords"? and they go all the way up the board, different octaves just like the geet?
GO Islanders!

Quote by sketchy z
i dont know what keys could be taken as besides keyboards. i call them keys thus i spell it like i say it... but so anyways there are "chords"? and they go all the way up the board, different octaves just like the geet?

I thought you were talking about musical keys, as opposed to keyboards. And yes, if you've got more than 1 finger, of course you can play chords.