hey, im getting a new amplifier to replace my Line 6 Spider II, becuase to be honest im not too fond of the tone im getting out of it.

I dont know weather to go for the Peavy Valve King or the Randall RG-50TC.

At the moment i play a Ibanez RG321 MH. the pickups and everything are as stock.

my favorite bands are Firewind, Altaria, Sonata Arctica, Wintersun, Opeth -love their clean tone! (tho im not so keen on the new album, although thats irrellevent...), and Rotting Christ, so i'll need something quite metal but versitile

if the Valve King is the better option, is there alot of difference between the 112 and the 212 in sound (not volume, but in quality or whatever)

Cheers,
Fraser
RG50tc
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
RG, the valveking is nice but for the price the RG is better.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
The speaker in the Valve King is rather cheap from what I hear and pretty crappy. The rest of the amp is great though. With the Randall, it has the Celestion Seventy 80 which I have experience with and have had no problems. I love Randall and I only play them now. So I would definitely go with the Randall.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Thanks for suggestions,i'll try some Randall and i want to ask, how Peavey VK 112 which is 50W can be louder then Peavey Transtube 112 which is 80W,theoreticly its not possible, i agree that because of tubes VK have better sound quality then Transtube but i thint (theoreticly) Transtube112 is louder then VK112.Doesnt matter thanks again to all.