Page 1 of 2
i haven`t seen a thread dedicated to cocks that buzz soooo...

anyone else love them? i consider them the greatest thing that passed by all this dirty 70s punx.

and they`re still great on stage (not that handsome heh but who cares everybodys happy nowadays ) .
Last edited by betty boop at Sep 22, 2007,
The Buzzcocks might be the most punx band ever. Refer to my headline if you want to know my favorite song.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Buzzcocks sure are swell.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I love the Buzzcocks so much. They make me want to actually attempt having a relationship. Then I realize that requires work, effort, time, and usually ends up awkward situations. So I skip the middle man and just keep listening to the Buzzcocks.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
u know why i love them even more..went to their concert and the ticket costed like five beers..one of the cheapest concerts i`ve ever been to and the most important so far..aaaaa pogooooooooooo throw me on the floor and kick me in the heeeeeeeeeeead
The Buzzcocks played in Bromley this summer.

I didn't go, because the support band won battle of the bands and while they deserved to win, they were a piece of crap.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I love the Buzzcocks

me too, and they have the coolest sound ever
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I go through stages in which I'll be heavily into the Buzzcocks for awhile then not so much then back again. And I have actually been going through that right now. Good call.
Quote by betty boop
u know why i love them even more..went to their concert and the ticket costed like five beers..one of the cheapest concerts i`ve ever been to and the most important so far..aaaaa pogooooooooooo throw me on the floor and kick me in the heeeeeeeeeeead

I dunno how much 5 beers cost 'round your parts, but that's way more expensive than the average show here.
lol cocks

If I didn't say it now, someone would sooner or later.

Axeslash: saying immature things so you don't have to.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by sargasm
I dunno how much 5 beers cost 'round your parts, but that's way more expensive than the average show here.

my bad, it`s 10 beers
buzzcocks costed 100 kn=20 $ / 10 pounds/ 15 €.

cheapest beer is like 10 kn=2 $.

other concerts cost three to four times more..
What the ****? Your beers cost a quid a pint? I'm moving to Croatia.
Quote by betty boop
my bad, it`s 10 beers
buzzcocks costed 100 kn=20 $ / 10 pounds/ 15 €.

cheapest beer is like 10 kn=2 $.

other concerts cost three to four times more..

$2 is sooooo cheap for a beer.

In a bar anyway. I guess you can get a 6 pack for $10.

but most local shows here cost $10 and big name acts cost about $20
MOST POINTLESS THREAD EVER.

cept for that jew thread.

anyway we all know they're good. and we all dont care.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by filthandfury
I saw Buzzcocks a while a back in... Uhh... St Albans it must've been.

I hate St. Albans.
Good Band
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Everyone like my headline?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Everyone like my headline?

Yup. What Do I Get? is a great song. And the solo is almost as epic as "Complete Control." *-)
love the buzzcocks and misfits disciple ur a dick, shut the **** up, they made it to talk about the buzzcocks. anyway my singles going steady cd stopped working, i dont know why but maybe its overplay? i used to listen to that whole album four+ times daily for a while. im working on getting a new one.
Quote by DanRev

I hate St. Albans.

What!?! *cries*

No tbh I agree St Albans sucks. Too many trendy pubs and generally annoying people, I will be moving as soon as I can find an affordable flat in London.

Any way yeah The Buzzcocks are great. I've been listening to them all today, their drummer is intense and everything else is quality. I think my favourite song is Everybody's Happy Nowadays. Sooo poppy but genious! Also Moving Away From The Pulsebeat, Promises, Harmony in my Head and Fast Cars are great. **** they are all good.
Probably in my top three British punk bands, after the CLash and possibly the Pistols. And possibly X Ray Spex. But I still love them.
I have Singles Going Steady and I must say its great.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I saw them a few months back.

They're uber punx because they don't talk to the audience during the set OR after the show. C*nts.

Most of the later Buzzcocks songs have ridiculous drum solos in.
That connotates that there are good drum solos.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I saw them about 3 weeks ago. It was a pretty good show, until smashed up their gear. I hated that.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Quote by axeslash
That connotates that there are good drum solos.

I reckon that John Mayer was really Carl Palmer.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't know who Carl Palmer is so I'm just gonna pretend you just quoted "Monty Python's Life of Brian."

Ah yes, I did enjoy the scene where he has to paint that phrase in Roman all over the fortress wall.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I saw them a few months back.

They're uber punx because they don't talk to the audience during the set OR after the show. C*nts.

Most of the later Buzzcocks songs have ridiculous drum solos in.

that´s why you saw them in Britain.......when I saw them they talked to the audience......
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Keith was the excessive soloist. Actually, all three of them were, but he was the worst. Long keyboard solos bug me. And 97% of drum solos are dull as f*ck.
Also, do any UGers have anything besides "Singles Going Steady"? I know I don't.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
i have a spiral scratch ep
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Page 1 of 2