Hey all,

I was wondering how to get feedback on my amp, my amp is a small Marshall MG Series, and i have an epiphone copy, i have turned my gain up to the full on my distortion pedal, but stil cant get it, im aware i probably cant, just wondered if anyone knows another way.

Thanks

G

Custom Built Pearlescent Red Strat

Alpine White Les Paul Copy
Cream Fender Tele Copy
Vox Amps
Stand near ya amp with your pick ups facing it.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
still doesnt work, perhaps my amp cant do it or would it be the guitar

Custom Built Pearlescent Red Strat

Alpine White Les Paul Copy
Cream Fender Tele Copy
Vox Amps
The amp has to be on a decent volume, and you should have the gain up a good amount, and then play anything with the guitars pickups facing the amp.
Its about where you stand in relation to the amps field. If you stand perfectly in the amps field, you'll get sweet feedback.

Turn up the amp loud, enable compression if you can on the pedal and turn up the pickups loud. If the pickups are sealed pickups, it would take a little more effort to get feedback.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
TURN IT UP!

Walk near it with whichever pickup you are using aimed at the speaker. It will give you feedback...I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't?
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Well it has to be pretty loud to get feedback and with quite a bit of gain, get really close to the speaker as well
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER