Page 1 of 2
Zeitgeist the movie has totally changed my views on the U.S. government and on christianity. How can people be so obviously blinded and lied too. This video makes me want to do something about it. Watch it and give me your opinions.

They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority
as the truth,
Rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81422995115331

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html

edit go here instead^
uhm hi?
Last edited by mr.screwdriver at Sep 22, 2007,
Where have you been since... Watergate?

Anyway, there's always several sides to the truth, I'd have to see the movie before I could agree with you more but welcome to our side of the fence buddy!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just know that the government sucks.
I only liked the part where they showed a picture of a PSP for 1/2 seconds. (Maybe less)
Quote by pratt121
Where have you been since... Watergate?

Anyway, there's always several sides to the truth, I'd have to see the movie before I could agree with you more but welcome to our side of the fence buddy!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just know that the government sucks.

the right link is up now. it really makes me understand the statement truth is not told it is realized
uhm hi?
thats cool.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
whats that quote...?

"They must find it difficult...
as the truth,
Rather than truth as the authority"

Who the hell rhymes 'authority', with 'authority'?!
Quote by AxeMan88uk
whats that quote...?

as the truth,

im watching the movie right now... i hope they have good sources
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by AxeMan88uk
whats that quote...?

as the truth,

its not meant to rhyme
uhm hi?
Quote by mr.screwdriver
its not meant to rhyme

Yea i noticed when I went on the official site...

but thats what you get for copying it in the shape of verse
Ok, I just watched it.

Canada... here I come! I already got the accent down cause I lived in Wisconsin, you'll never know what I truly am.
except with the north american union its all one country pretty much now. I was thinking Australia
uhm hi?
So is this like a Fahrenheit 9/11 type film? I don't have time to watch it right now, sorry.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
ugh i dont think i can stand watching two hours of that...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wow that was really good
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
thx for the link.. very interesting and thought provoking video
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Meh.

Not watching it.

If I want my fix of videos against the government, I'll stick with Alex Jones.

He's the only one, IMO, that makes good, valid videos about stuff. His 9/11 videos are great, his pre-9/11 vids are awesome, he made a great video about the London bombings, and he was also the first one to infiltrate a secret government ritual gathering.

I'm not one of those gung-ho type fans where I believe every single word that comes out of his mouth, and preach it everywhere I go, but he is the only person I will listen to on many of the issues concerning corrupt governments and whatnot.

He backs up his facts well, he interviews politicians, etc. He just does good work.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Meh.

Not watching it.

If I want my fix of videos against the government, I'll stick with Alex Jones.

He's the only one, IMO, that makes good, valid videos about stuff. His 9/11 videos are great, his pre-9/11 vids are awesome, he made a great video about the London bombings, and he was also the first one to infiltrate a secret government ritual gathering.

I'm not one of those gung-ho type fans where I believe every single word that comes out of his mouth, and preach it everywhere I go, but he is the only person I will listen to on many of the issues concerning corrupt governments and whatnot.

He backs up his facts well, he interviews politicians, etc. He just does good work.

How can you know that he's the only one who makes good videos when you don't even bother watching this one?
Quote by Rambo-Conny
How can you know that he's the only one who makes good videos when you don't even bother watching this one?

Because I've heard of Zeitgeist. And, from what I've read/heard, it's nothing I would be interested in.

It's not going to change my mind of Christianity because I haven't been Christian for nearly 3 years now.

It's not going to open my eyes about anything in the government I more than likely didn't already know/suspect.

There's absolutely no point in me watching it. And I could spend 2 hours doing something else than sitting on my ass watching something that's not going to affect me in anyway.

No offense, I'm just not watching it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Very well done, thought provoking film. DEFINITELY worth a watch. I recommend everyone to give this a view.
Check the sources page on the website. It's mostly a load of bulls*** conspiracy theory books. There was already a thread about this, which debunked it. I'll admit, it is a very thought-provoking movie, but little of is it true.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Last edited by Beware!Criminal at Sep 22, 2007,
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Check the sources page on the website. It's mostly a load of bulls*** conspiracy theory books. There was already a thread about this, which debunked it. I'll admit, it is a very thought-provoking movie, but little of is it true.

could you give me a link to this thread? i would be very interested in reading it
uhm hi?
Quote by AxeMan88uk
whats that quote...?

as the truth,

It's not a poem, genius.
bush is dumb cheney is really the president oprahs a nazi robot disguised as a fat albanian boy .... WELCOME TO AMERICA!
The only credible part of that movie is the Jesus stuff. The 9/11 Conspiracy has been debunked by wayyy too many people to take any more of their **** seriously.
Looking for my India/Django.
Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist (2007) > Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007)

I just wanted to make that known...
You guys do realize alot of it is made up right? it's loose change all over again..
They just throw in a few known truths along with the made up stuff so that you'll consider believe whatever it is they made up.

But then again I think 9/11 was just a terrorist attack, so what do I know, and anyone who's surprised by any of the christianity stuff, it doesn't take a genius to figure out there might be a couple cover ups in an organization like that, don't need a movie to tell me that..
but I'm gonna watch it anyway cause it'll probably be interesting, but I won't go around telling everyone what I saw in the movie as fact, don't be so freakin gullible..
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Page 1 of 2