Hello, as it says i'm looking for an electric acoustic guitar under £200.

The area i'm from only has overcharged beginner packages for that price.

So any ideas?
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
I've got one on ebay, cause no-one was buying it and it needs to go! RRP is £200, but its on a buy it now for £135. It's a Peavey. If you buy it I'll chuck on a new set of strings of your choice. It's a peavey electro acoustic (should come up after a search). I might have a padded gig-bag after tomorrow too, but no promises (looking for a hard case for my other acoustic)
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
no thanks, cuz this is going to be for christmas
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
It was worth a try
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Ummm..... Best I can think of is A Yamaha FG700S with a soundhole pickup addded later. Most budget acoustic electrics are pretty bad because they cut corners where it matters (wood, construction etc) to get the electronics on. If I was going to get a cheap acoustic electric the cheapest I would buy is on of the Alvarez acoustic electrics, not sure how much theyre worth over there, there probs a bit over, but at least theyre good guitars