You have posted quite a bit of this stuff in the "Original Songs" Subgroup. Usually the comments were about how you needed to tune your guitar, were hitting the wrong notes on your covers, and played somewhat sloppily - are these even new versions of those songs? Most of the comments you received (especially the ones about your tuning) you proudly blew off by informing everyone that you play "in your own tuning." You still use wayyyyy to much distortion, and would be benefit from a slightly more precise style of playing.

The future could be bright though, I mean unholy confessions is not that bad, and if you kept practicing I am sure you could nail it. You just need to watch you timing issues - use less DISTORTION, and play a little more precisely - oh and tuning to standard tunings (ie not "your own") is recommended.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Quote by unholy_love
go on my myspace.
www.myspace.com/forever11miles
or..
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/unholy_love/
on here.

Listen to my stuff and tell me what ya think.
thanks. =]

this should be in the cover or original recording section...
UC is ok but the others could use some work.

Tune your guitar
Cut back on the distortion some more
Be more precise in your picking...
i listened to heart shaped box, and the main riff and verses were good, but you need to work on heart shaped box, turn down the dist., and work on those bends. work on cutting off the powerchords when your done. you know what i mean? they are leaking over to your bends and when you have a powerchords mixed with bends all at once it sounds bad. and wat was up with that solo lol? what effect was that?
Quote by Metallica rulz
i listened to heart shaped box, and the main riff and verses were good, but you need to work on heart shaped box, turn down the dist., and work on those bends. work on cutting off the powerchords when your done. you know what i mean? they are leaking over to your bends and when you have a powerchords mixed with bends all at once it sounds bad. and wat was up with that solo lol? what effect was that?

+1
very strange....like a heavy phaser/trem or something
way too strange