Page 1 of 2
Except remove the "-in", and change "with" to "from".

Last night I was at a local fair; it has a reputation for many, many high-school students to get drunk and arrested. Two of my buddies don't know how to drink, in fact, and went home in an ambulance, sweet.
But back to my story.
I was sitting at a picnic bench, drinking a beer. Looking back, I wasn't even bothering to hide it, but by that point, it wasn't a big deal. Anyways, so 2 cops walk by me, and of course I have to make I contact with them.
And of course they have to see that I'm drinking a beer.
So one of them starts walking towards me, saying "Excuse me, can I talk to you?" So I immediately throw my beer down, pick up my backpack, and take off. I was pretty much jogging, but I figured I was fast enough to get away.
I run for a bit, stop, and see he's right behind me. So at this point, I break off in a full sprint, yelling out stuff like "Man leave me alone!"
I'm running through crowds and such trying to lose him, and I hide behind a small attraction, figuring I'd lost him.
Of course not. This man is determined to catch me. I finally make it to a fence (The boundaries of the fair, I figure if I make it over this, I'm free.) I quickly throw my bag over, and proceed to climb the fence.
Or attempt to. I don't know if any of you have tried to climb an eight-foot fence drunk, but it is by no means an easy task.
It didn't actually take me that long to climb the fence, but by the time I got to the top, I was so tired I kind of just rolled over it.
By this time, people were cheering for me, and I walked across the street, figuring the cop had stopped chasing me.
Persistent asshole doesn't give up, though. I look back to see him hopping the fence, and giving chase once more.
Luckily for me, the fence was beside a forest on a hill, so after jumping into that, I stayed perfectly still for about 10 minutes.
After they finally gave up, I called up my buddy, we changed shirts, and I walked back in to the fair.

All in all, a night well spent.
Last edited by tylerishot at Sep 22, 2007,
That's awesome. Good thrills, I assume?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
haha i had my first run from the cops a few days ago too!

but it wasnt as exciting as yours
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by darkstar2466
That's awesome. Good thrills, I assume?

It was so awesome.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
dumb ass
your ****ed
why did you run?
they're gonna find you sooner or later
and the gub'ment gon' take away ya bayby

Well, there was a huge fight after the fair, so I hardly believe they're going to remember that guy in a brown shirt that ran.
This sounds a little fishy, I am sure I read this in some Hardy Boys book...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
If other kids from your school saw this, chances are your poon intake will increase by up to 300%.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
You know, they would probably just have taken the can off you and poured it away and told you not to do it again; they wouldn't have taken you back to the station and shot you.
Quote by ericgentz
This sounds a little fishy, I am sure I read this in some Hardy Boys book...

OLOLOL. You read Hardy Boys.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Nice. Good work with the fence, those things are a real effort to get over.

Although, you gotta love Englands relaxed drinking laws....
Hah hah, that's awesome.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by The Leader
If other kids from your school saw this, chances are your poon intake will increase by up to 300%.

True.

Quote by J.A.M
You know, they would probably just have taken the can off you and poured it away and told you not to do it again; they wouldn't have taken you back to the station and shot you.

+1

Irish cops ftw.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Haha. My first and only run from the cops was when we were skinning up and two rozzers decided to come and see what we were up to (we were in the middle of the woods... Don't know how they found us).

Anyway, we saw them, grabbed the weed and ran.

ROLLING DOWN HILLS FROM THE COPS FTW.

We went back onto the main street thinking they'd have gone, but we saw about ten coppers walking about. So we went back into the woods, through the woods, and up to the park.

Then all was good.
omfg i luv gettin drunk. las night at a show i wsa drinimn an 40 an i was sooooo drunkc. harcore shows rulesd/
Tiger style.
Quote by Fleabag
Nice. Good work with the fence, those things are a real effort to get over.

Although, you gotta love Englands relaxed drinking laws....

Haha, you just reminded me of a funny thing a friend of mine told me once.

Me: Tom? When can I buy alcohol in England?
Him: Legally? 18. Easily? 15.

That's awesome though, TS! The first time I ran from the cops was when I had my headphones in the mall and I was listening to Pantera. I jumped down an escalator from about mid-way, hit the sensor, and jammed an escalator full of people. Once I saw an undercover (yeah, they hide very well with their dumb walkie talkies sticking out of their belts ) I sprinted down another escalator and ran out of the mall.

Luckily for me, he was a fat mofo'.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
My friend and I were skating at a school once and we set up a lunch table off a curb to grind on, and some asshole called the cops on us. When they were rollin' into parking lot, I started walking away quietly and they yelled out "white shirt, come back here." They called both of our parents, and by some uncanny circumstance of luck, neither of our parents were home. I apologized and one of them threatened to handcuff me and take me to juvy (I kid you not). They let us go eventually though. Me no rike cops.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I ran from the police in my holidays in germany. Major adrenaline kick.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
DuDE u ARE MC LOVIN!!!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
hmm, last time i ran from the cops was i think when me and a friend snuck onto this vacant property that had a house being built on it to jump on a big trampoline that was there. we were bouncing when a cop car pulls up and this bald pissed off guy is like "stay where you are!" and we look at eachother and freaking book it. luckily the property was in my neighborhood, which happens to consist of like 20 houses in 100 acres of forest, so we ran into the woods on this trail, and made our way back to my house using a series of deer trails. we then proceeded to have a smoke and laugh about the whole thing.
Lol if the shirt color fooled him he's an idiot for sure. Don't think you can do it again though, you got lucky dude. I'd suggest you don't drink in public if you're going to drink at all. Get drunk, then let your friend drive you to the fair .
Quote by tylerishot
Two of my buddies don't know how to drink, in fact, and went home in an ambulance, sweet.

I just assumed people learned how to drink when they were young.

And reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OqSVf4uGko
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Last edited by Flemfloyd at Sep 22, 2007,
Quote by kevinm4435
omfg i luv gettin drunk. las night at a show i wsa drinimn an 40 an i was sooooo drunkc. harcore shows rulesd/

Is this even English?
me and my frinds just run whenever theres a cop car around just to make a scene..they end up stoping us were just like "oh just running"
i wouldnt have been brave enough to run, id probably have sat there and wet myself in fright or something lol
I've never been in a situation where I was able to run from the cops. Damn cops always get me.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Dude that was you!??!!! I swear I saw you!!!! It was last night right?

...just kidding. But that's awesome.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by andyq777
me and my frinds just run whenever theres a cop car around just to make a scene..they end up stoping us were just like "oh just running"

I've got to try that with my mates sometime
Page 1 of 2