I have been using the same style of picks ever since I picked the acoustic guitar two years ago, which is Jim Dunlop 1 MM skinny type of picks, and I play electic now and I play a heavy style of music switching between low B and A tuning, I need to get a thick style of pick for the heavy chunky sound I'm goin for so what kind of pick would you Ugers suggest for me?
I right now am playing with a dunlop u.s.a 1.5mm...and i reckon it's doing GOD SMACKINGLY GLORIOUS!!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
This is just me, but try out Jim dunlop 3mm Stubbies (see in my gear profile thingy)

theyre honestly good for drop tunings and stuff, and maybe its just me, but i go faster with them
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
dunlop 1.5 ftw.

they're great. been usin em forever.
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Lots of ppl like Dunlop Jazz III(?) picks. very strong, and probably pretty thick.
^^^

yeah jazz III

very thing, and strong
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by qotsa1998
Lots of ppl like Dunlop Jazz III(?) picks. very strong, and probably pretty thick.

I use Jazz III's, but i reckon they're better for soloing than rythm work.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Grönis
I use Jazz III's, but i reckon they're better for soloing than rythm work.

What would be best for rhythm?
no one can tell you what pick you will like. go to a shop, part with those 4 precious dollars, and buy a bunch of individual picks. find which one you like and buy it in bulk to save money. its a prefence