So what do you guys think of the Line6 spider valve?
Will it finally break the spiders terrible image?

Wit bogner having a hand in the design, I wonder what fanboys will have to say. On one hand its spider and its modelling, on the other hand its a valve amp and bogner is an amp god.

I'm looking forward to it though and I just realised its on the line6 website. Probably get the 100W head if I can.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
search button: monster or miracle?
id say miracle. theres like 200 threads already
I really really dont see why Line 6 didnt have the sense to at least make a new name for it. They must know the amp has a bad image with everyone outside of the big chain shop working mongs.
im optimistic......but im also entertaining other options for amps....i currently own a spider III 75 watt and it work great for my low volume purpose...its not til i get into the $2000 range that i can hear a huge noticeable difference at the volume i play at...i love the metal sounds out of the spider III so this should be that on steroids...obviously you'll get the usual flamers in this thread....cant wait to read what they have to say about a product they've never used....
dude. this thread is totally gonna get closed. i've seen at least 8 threads on this already
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by s.r.v.
search button: monster or miracle?
id say miracle. theres like 200 threads already

yes but most are on the lines of "OH COOOLIOS" or "LINE6 is SUXX0RZ"
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
^ Its different to the Valvetronix, its pretty much a full tube amp like the H&K Switchblade.

It also is nothing like the Spiders I've heard, the only thing it shares are the amp model names and even then they are modeled on different amps.

I'm looking forward to trying one, it'll most likely be better than the Flextones.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99
^ Its different to the Valvetronix, its pretty much a full tube amp like the H&K Switchblade.

It also is nothing like the Spiders I've heard, the only thing it shares are the amp model names and even then they are modeled on different amps.

I'm looking forward to trying one, it'll most likely be better than the Flextones.

when I saw the pics of the head, I was thinking it looks so similiar to the H&K Switchblade.

I'm also waiting for the Pod X3 Live. I hope to god its nicer than the XT which is good, but a little controlling. Wonder if you have to buy the expansion packs for it or it will have everything

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by danielrobbyshor
dude. this thread is totally gonna get closed. i've seen at least 8 threads on this already

that transformer is the tits
Quote by beckyjc
I really really dont see why Line 6 didnt have the sense to at least make a new name for it. They must know the amp has a bad image with everyone outside of the big chain shop working mongs.

Line 6 TARANTULA

probably be more like a moth
Quote by ibanezed
Line 6 TARANTULA

probably be more like a moth

nah, moths are deadly. You don't want to be bitten by a moth
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.