has anybody gone out and got one yet?
i'm planning on getting one, and i was just wondering if anybody else has.
The new nano looks gash.
The Touch WOULD be good IF it came with a decent amount of memory.
The best iPod they've released in a while is the "Classic" imo, lots of memory, and Apple have really upped their quality since the days of the Mini's
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
new question/concern about the new ipod:
it has a normal headphone jack, right?
not one of those smaller designed specificaly to piss me off ****hole jacks?
cause if the jack is the stupid smaller one, i'll just get the older one
if you don't mind, id really like an answer to that last question. it could make the difference between getting one and not getting one for me. just let me know if you can use any old headphones, or if its the smaller kind. thank you.
im pretty sure tis the same jack, but ive used one, and it was definately mroe difficult to use than the last gen nanos, theyre just not as comfortable to hold and the touch ring thing doesnt feel as reactive.
PSN: Noverion
dude dont double lol...

Im getting a classic because i have an 8Gb Sansa and it sucks so im getting an 80GB Ipod classic
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by highvoltage66
ha..you can put like four movies on and no music

it fails

and its fat

Nah

Average movie ~ 700mb

Smaller for iPod ~ 450mb

So that's a couple of movies and... Some music
Quote by filthandfury
Nah

Average movie ~ 700mb

Smaller for iPod ~ 450mb

So that's a couple of movies and... Some music

still a phailure when u can put 70 more bucks in and buy something that has 10X the memory

Edit: 60 dollars Nano 220 Classic 280
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by James_Water2
dude dont double lol...

Im getting a classic because i have an 8Gb Sansa and it sucks so im getting an 80GB Ipod classic

its his own thread who CAREs??

I was thinking of getting one but, I might not anymore. They seem like they're too wide.
Quote by James_Water2
still a phailure when u can put 70 more bucks in and buy something that has 10X the memory

Edit: 60 dollars Nano 220 Classic 280

50 more actually. i was considering it, but i need something small to take to the gym. i have the 8 gig, and its pretty tits man. i liek it. yes regular headphone jack, i had to update the software first thing couse it couldnt turn ons oemtimes, i have no problems now. the games are ****in sick, u knwo the classic brickbuster game? well tis called vortex now and its all 3d and ****, its very sweet.
one downfall that ipods STILL have is theyre not powerful enoush. they sound great when hooked up to powered stereos as the little preamp wont distort the output, but it doenst have enough power for pounding bass in headphones
I just ordered mine. It's for my birthday. I'll have to wait and see though because I haven't used one of the new ones.