so im getting really ****ing tired of my ring tone, i wanna rock btw, and i cant think of anything good. Anyone have some suggestions for a good one or something totaly redicilous??
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
vibrate?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Put the solo from Judas Priest - Painkiller on.
Or just record a farting noise. Preferably a really wet sounding one.
god of thunder?
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
definately N' Sync if you wanna rock out.

if you want some annoying pop, listen to these other guys.

well, of course that was sarcasm
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
My roomie's ringtone is Dr. Twinkletits from metalacolypse saying in a hished voice "The banana sticker" which then fades into Racer X's "Scarified" it's an awesome ringtone

Mine is a quote from the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
the beginning of vivaldi's spring allegro, you know the one that plays whenever the scene switches to a really rich person's mansion in a movie. that'd be awesome. in fact, i want that ringtone. i'm gonna do it. DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing ftw.
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench, is also good ^^