Does anybody kno where i can buy one?
and How how to install it?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I bought mine at radioshack for about $2.50, and all you do is connect the ground and the hot wires that are connected to the output jack to the switch, just strip the wires where you want the switch to be and solder it, it's so easy....it's crazy.
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 23, 2007,
Would somebody in a music store connect it for me?
And do i have to cut my guitar to put it in?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
yes you will have to drill a hole. its really easy. which guitar is this for, the kay les paul or overpriced ****ty gibson? cause that changes how to put it in
les paul
Quote by letsgocoyote
well id still click the link in my last post. but i doubt id drill a hole in my lp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
well id still click the link in my last post. but i doubt id drill a hole in my lp.

Yea i checked the link out.
I dont know if i should drill a hole in it tho.
Quote by letsgocoyote
well maybe instead you can swap out a pot already in the guitar. and wire that to cut out when activated.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

But which pot?
Quote by letsgocoyote
well what do you have on there. a tone and a volume?

im not sure, maybe you can ask the guys in custom section to make you a schematic for a push pull. i think project guitar or seymour duncan probably has something in their wiring sections.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

yea i got a tone and volume,
alright ill try that
Quote by letsgocoyote
yeah, im guessing ul need to cut it off with the right type of volume knob. but really, i can follow a schematic, but i cant write them up for anything. good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by Little_Buster
Yea i checked the link out.
I dont know if i should drill a hole in it tho.

This is why I love strat style guitars, they are the ultimate mod guitar. I just cut a hole in the pickguard, but I do have to say that using only a little hand drill, it is damn hard to get through like a 4-ply pick guard.