Right I'm looking for a new guitar for christmas (£220) max. Thing is i would prefer a guitar with humbuckers which is of reasonable quality (epiphone is slightly too expensive)

Any suggestions ppl?
A yamaha pacifica? or maybe a high end Squier - they are actually pretty good guitars
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
whens ur bday? cos u cud use bday money and crimbo money for epiphone.
^ not over here it bloody ain't!!
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
£220 translates to $444 American. Epiphone Standards range from $300 to $400. So, it should be enough.

Edit - Move over here, then...
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I already have a squier strat but im looking more for the les paul/jackson metal sound and the squier cant make the noise...and british epiphone is like £279 for the cheapest les paul
Quote by RCGAYLER
I already have a squier strat but im looking more for the les paul/jackson metal sound and the squier cant make the noise...and british epiphone is like £279 for the cheapest les paul

SG fan? Epiphone G-400s are cheaper.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
well that would be nice. but is it possible to move the jack socket so it isnt in a stupid place?
I agree with you. I hate where the input jack is on SGs. But, They're just so damn beautiful. And amazing.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

yamaha aes 420? some of those hardtail lags are quite nice too for that money. and, if you look around, you could maybe get some of those chinese hamers which are quite nice too.

also, what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by RCGAYLER
well that would be nice. but is it possible to move the jack socket so it isnt in a stupid place?

Don't be so picky, I mean dam. That has nothing to do with playability or sound!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.