My friend wanted to trade me his washburn X10 for my Billie joe les paul jr,
The washburn is pretty nice, it has two single coil pickups, and a humbucker, but its missing the whammy bar, what do you think about this trade?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I swear that the X10 is worth a fraction of the price of a billie joe les paul jr, and is one of Washburn's low end instruments?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
NO WAY!!!

if you even consider this trade you're crazy the billie joe is worth a lot more than the washburn..
plus like its a wash burn...
MY GEAR:
IBANEZ RGT42DX
Crate GT65
Digitech RP200 effects pedal

ESP LTD B-50
Peavey Max 112

Shure SM-58
No way man. The Washburn is nice, but your Billie Joe is worth way more. Like you could buy 3 or 4 of the X10s with one of your Billie Joe Signature Gibson.
me personally, id stay with the les paul jr, thats just because im a gibson man
1997 Gibson les paul standard
fender jag-stang
1985 ibanez pro line series
marshall tsl 60
danelectro free speech talkbox
boss me-50
boss ac2 acoustic simulator
boss ds1
boss chorus ensemble
boss mt2 metal zone
dunlop orginal wah
....why the **** did you buy a Billie joe sig? Isn't it just a regular LP Junior, but with his name on the headstock?
No. Be smart and sell the sig to whoever's dumb enough to buy it(no offense). You should get enough to buy something much better than that Washburn.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Comparing Prices:

Washburn X10: $159.00

Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr.: $1,469.99

You do the math.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Squier Standard Stratocaster
Marshall G30RCD Amplifier

Originally said by deadhand329
sir...you have given me something to aspire to
Quote by theblackbox
Comparing Prices:

Washburn X10: $159.00

Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr.: $1,469.99

You do the math.

lol, this is all that's needed really. Then again, you might be feeling very, very generous?
i'm guessing its the epiphone not the gibson., in which case do it. epi les paul juniors are horrible
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
i'm guessing its the epiphone not the gibson., in which case do it. epi les paul juniors are horrible

I had that suspicion also. With some fret dressing and a little tweaking don't you think it might be an ok guitar? Some Washburns are pretty nice, but I really like that vintage vibe and feel.
Quote by GiTJaMmEr
NO WAY!!!

if you even consider this trade you're crazy the billie joe is worth a lot more than the washburn..
plus like its a wash burn...

Washburn's are awesome, so STFU.

Don't do it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by CJRocker
No way man. The Washburn is nice, but your Billie Joe is worth way more. Like you could buy 3 or 4 of the X10s with one of your Billie Joe Signature Gibson.

The BJ. sig goes for $2000 retail usually.

That's more than 15 X10 guitars.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Storm_Bringer_

I know there's an Epi LP Junior (discontinued?), but is there a Billie Joe LP Junior as well? I have never seen one.
I think the Gibson version BJ has a stacked humbucker (P100) but I'm not sure.
Quote by treflip
....why the **** did you buy a Billie joe sig? Isn't it just a regular LP Junior, but with his name on the headstock?

I vouch this, The billi joel sig is just another way green day and gibson steal your money.