Can anybody send me a link or give me any information on this one interview with DLR? It went some like

Quote by David Lee Roth
Van Halen has no goals. There's no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, we're just here to ride the rainbow and you're all invited!
Try to post something similar one more time and I'm sure someone will help you.
I wish I could help you, Paul. But alas, I never cared what DLR had to say about anything.

Why do you need it?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by paulvxD
Are you being sarcastic?

Yes I was. As I noticed nobody was saying anything I assumed no one knew Therefore quite pointless to post the exact same question/post again...
Quote by Izz
Yes I was. As I noticed nobody was saying anything I assumed no one knew Therefore quite pointless to post the exact same question/post again...

Well, you're certainly no help at all, please leave.

Ah I need it because it was just priceless and my friends wanted to see it. I heard it on KNBR sports radio station
Quote by paulvxD

Ah I need it because it was just priceless and my friends wanted to see it. I heard it on KNBR sports radio station

Hi
Quote by paulvxD

I was hoping it was for school or something, then I could have told you to just make **** up. I mean.. Teachers won't know the difference. I used to make quotes up all the time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.