I'm not really sure if this has been done before, but i was thinking we should have a contest to see who can make the best solo off of a simple 6th string root A Minor Pentatonic box. its pretty limited, so youll have to be creative. anyone want to have a go? and you can use guitar pro so the limits of your own skills dont limit your creativity.

btw, im not gonna load one up until some other people do, because i dont want to waste my time if this never gets off the ground.

start writing!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Hi this is so cool, I submit my solo:
e|------5--8\5--5---8---5x--8-/7--/7/8/9/12----
B|-----------------------------------------------------
G|-----------------------------------------------------
D|-----------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!
RW
Ok my second entry;
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------12-10-4-6-/9/8p6-2h4p2--7h10-7/9/9
B|---------------------7--10-11-10--------------------------------------------------------------7h10-7/9/9
G|--------7-7--9-7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-----2-----------------------------------------2---/9/19/7---------------------------------------------------
A|----5-----------------------------------2----5---5------------------------------------------------------------
E|--1-----------------------------------1---1--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah! swing the beat