what is that song where the intro is they're all doing a cappella (it's E then over that is G sharp then over those 2 is B)...then something happens.....
Last edited by Guns 'n Roses57 at Sep 22, 2007,
is this spam? i cant tell....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by sashki
er...Bohemian rhapsody?

Do you remember any lyrics? Or where you may have heard the song?

no definately not that. I just remember the intro that I mentioned. It might be like a pop-rock song? not sure
nope, none of those. I think it was a music video but it could have been like people singing in a movie though. Cause I remember people like walking out of somewhere doing the E........other people coming out doing the B...then more peopl coming out and doing the D
Quote by sashki
er...Bohemian rhapsody?

Do you remember any lyrics? Or where you may have heard the song?

i thought of bohemian rhapsody as well.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
wow..
i definetly know what song you're talking about since you gave so much information about it.
Quote by Guns 'n Roses57
nope, none of those. I think it was a music video but it could have been like people singing in a movie though. Cause I remember people like walking out of somewhere doing the E........other people coming out doing the B...then more peopl coming out and doing the D

so they were building like an E7 chord? is that what you mean?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
so they were building like an E7 chord? is that what you mean?

nope, I was wrong. They were doing E, G sharp, B. So building an E major.