if they ever actually get back together, i would say it's most likely to be a success. everything else damon has done lately has been.
no
in a word
i can see them making another album or 2 but unless graham returns they will be cack.. having said that i like think tank
but commercially theyve been on the back burner too long to be a success
They'll get a lot of attention and a huge amount of albums sold, but whether it'll be good or not is a good question.

Graham was never the be all and end all of the band, I almost prefer Alex's basslines in the majority of their music over his guitar work. But, it would be nice for them all to be there when they reform otherwise it's not really a reformation in my eyes, especially considering they're all alive. Seems more of a cash-in like the rest of the reunions going on the past couple of years.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by pigmaggots
Graham is back though isn't he? That's what I read anyway.

You appear to be right. Last I heard he was saying he was better than Blur or something, which kind of suggested that he wouldn't.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by pigmaggots
Graham is back though isn't he? That's what I read anyway.

well if you read closely all the articles say that graham or damon suggest that blur are reuniting so none of its reliable
all alex says is that he likes graham and that he makes cheese
and dave.. doesnt say anything
Blur are pretty cool. I got really excited when I first heard about the reunion. I fear it's just one of those 2007 reunions, though. You get kind of suspicious when almost every other band decides do a "comeback".