alright... i finally decided i wanna start a band. i asked a couple of friends, and they said they wouldnt join until i found a singer... how can i find someone who can sing?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
i hate looking for singers and bassists.
its like finding waldo on the last page of the book ****ING IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Learn to sing yourself??
Its not very tough... Learn to play the guitar n sing... Like Kurt Cobain... Its fun!
Quote by dm1925
i hate looking for singers and bassists.
its like finding waldo on the last page of the book ****ING IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Quoted for truth
Finding a singer and a bass is a total pain in the ass. I luckily found a kid at Guitar Club at my school, who is starting. When he has more experience, I'm going to ask him to join my band. And jeez, finding singers is extremely hard. Most of my friends in choir class don't even sing, they just sit around and do nothing. If all else fails, learn to sing, take a class. It helps.
MY GEAR:
Custom Flying V
Dunlop 535q
Marshall AVT HS
well im a singer n guitar player=)it makes wen i play more complete i wudget bored f playing guitar without singing them i like to play nirvanas unplugged songs to sing
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Learning to sing isnt always the best idea if you wanna start a band right away. If you wanna learn to sing then get lessons and practice your ass off if you start singing right away.
It takes a while to get your voice decent.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by brooklynsoulja1
well im a singer n guitar player=)it makes wen i play more complete i wudget bored f playing guitar without singing them i like to play nirvanas unplugged songs to sing

I have NO idea what you just said.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

^^ LOL

but yeah.. if people won't join your band because you don't have a singer, you shouldn't get them. that's just screaming 'fast fail'.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Singing yourself is always rewarding, it's what I have ended up doing.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
just ask around, look in local music shops, or have you or another band member sing
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")