so yeah, what happened to ask jeeves?now its just ask.com

im not happy about this -_-
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
He retired.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
He retired.

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
But where did Jeeves go? Ask's website says that Jeeves "decided to step down, and retire in style." I happen to have a record of search requests and Jeeves' subsequent answers that prove otherwise: if I ever treated my clients like this, I would be fired too.*

Wait, it's been like this for over a year?

I used to like the adverts...
I heard he got Aids and was forced into retirement.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i remember going on askjeeves.com and typing in "jeeves why do u suck compared to google?"
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
yea. he retired several years ago, about '03 or '04 possibly. maybe earlier.
i would guess they dropped him because people are too lazy to type in askjeeves compared to google. ask is much easier, yes?
Maybe it's cause he was a upper class British butler and made us comm-an-az feel inadequate.