i already put this in the electric guitar forum, but i thought the pit would like this too! so if u haven't already heard gibson is coming out with a powertune guitar! what's a powertune u ask a guitar has tuner built in and you can tune to any tuning u want basicily, so what do u think!
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
I can't wait to try it out. I've been waiting till spring to get my les paul
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
its not hard, but it involves a tuner (not much, but hey) this way its all onboard and its quick, which is great for gigs and people like me who have lost 4 tuners
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
wait does it actually change the length of the strings or does it make them digitally sound tuned?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
more of a novelty than anything imo

on a somewhat related note, i hate that the news on UG is basically becoming a Gibson ad
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
its also available for strats from powertune company direct for £600. For kids playing in their bedroom jerking off to shredding, and get upset that someone is going to take away their unique talent of tuning a string manually sure its not worth it, but if you play for money and have to talk between songs live/change pedals da da da its great. Plus it will make people use open tunings more.

Here is the demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI934KFn1Ls
Quote by ibanezed
its also available for strats from powertune company direct for £600. For kids playing in their bedroom jerking off to shredding, and get upset that someone is going to take away their unique talent of tuning a string manually sure its not worth it, but if you play for money and have to talk between songs live/change pedals da da da its great. Plus it will make people use open tunings more.

Here is the demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI934KFn1Ls

way to make a sweeping generalization

seriously, who the **** thinks that tuning their guitar makes them talented? GTFO
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...

way to make a sweeping generalization

seriously, who the **** thinks that tuning their guitar makes them talented? GTFO

seems like a lot of kids here cabron.

Edit:-OFMG i just looked at your pic. Selfrighteous powertripping in real life obviously isnt an option for fat gingers huh? GTFO
Last edited by ibanezed at Sep 22, 2007,
this was an article on the main page already. im imagining this guitar will cost at LEAST a kajillion and one, dollars.
Quote by ibanezed

Edit:-OFMG i just looked at your pic. Selfrighteous powertripping in real life obviously isnt an option for fat gingers huh? GTFO

That was just completely out of order.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
That was just completely out of order.

i know he should at least shave his head
Quote by ibanezed

well aren't you big and bad on an internet forum

i'm not going act like a prick like you...all i'm going to say is if you honestly have to resort to trying to make fun of people over the internet than you need to get a life

i'm sure you're just a scrawny 13 year old who, for once, wants to be the bully

i hope it was all you had hoped for
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
well aren't you big and bad on an internet forum

i'm not going act like a prick like you...all i'm going to say is if you honestly have to resort to trying to make fun of people over the internet than you need to get a life

i'm sure you're just a scrawny 13 year old who, for once, wants to be the bully

i hope it was all you had hoped for

ive seen you come on here all day every day and do it to many people so just remember who you are kid.
Seriously you two, STFU

Anywase, this does sounds pretty awesome for gigging and such it sucks to have to tune in between songs. And as for lazyness, its not like everyones (first) guitar is going to be a gibson so people are obviously still going to tune by ear.
Quote by ibanezed
ive seen you come on here all day every day and do it to many people so just remember who you are kid.
i come on here while i'm practicing...i've got a 12 string in my hand right now

when i poke fun at people it is never about anything superficial like their apperance, race, religion, sex/sexuality and it is never meant to be hurtful unless i feel that the person has done something to try and hurt someone else

to try and belittle my opinion because of my appearance just make you look like an asshole

and don't call me kid
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
i come on here while i'm practicing...i've got a 12 string in my hand right now

when i poke fun at people it is never about anything superficial like their apperance, race, religion, sex/sexuality and it is never meant to be hurtful unless i feel that the person has done something to try and hurt someone else

to try and belittle my opinion because of my appearance just make you look like an asshole

and don't call me kid

you are on here all the time

you try and belittle everyone on here kid. Its not so bad being a ginger and fat just dont be an a$$hole
its cool, but call me "old skool" but i'd never want to own one.... real men tune their own gifiddles
UG's HIPPIE
I would like to see one that tunes a Floyd someday....
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30