do you think the stock pick ups for it are good enough? or should i upgrade them? and what do you suggest for rock?
keep em man i mean unless you just have some more money you cant stand to hold on to. it looks like you have some good gear already. dont worry about it... just play the hell out of it.
i thought the stock pickups were quite nice. you could obviously get better, but probably not the best use of funds... i'd get a new amp first. that vox modeller will kinda level the playing field a bit with pickups anyway.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There larger than normal humbuckers, so you cant replace them (unless you get original wide range buckers) without modifying the pickguard.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50