Hey, whats the name of the pedal used in Bon Jovi's, Its My LIfe. For Reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50vzZzAja0
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
i think you're talking about the talk box.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
haha so simple! you are my hero. Do you know if he would be using the Dunlop or the Rocktron Banshee?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

couldnt tell you, but i dont even think you can use one if you dont have a half stack. something about how the pedal needs to be after the amp but before the speakers, my friend told me once.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
well that sucks, well im looking at buying a new amp anyways ive been playing on a garbage peavey 15W for way too long now lol maybe ill upgrade to a half decent half stack
Quote by Burtonjp

Well with a talk box, the micced guitar sound is directed into your mouth where you can shape the sound. This is then picked up by a mic and goes out through the PA as far as Im aware. So it might be pretty hard to get one that works without loads of complex gear.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
as far as ive seen they are the same as any other pedal, but they have a tube that runs up a stand to your mouth
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by Trapman870
i think you're talking about the talk box.

hahha i didnt even listen to the song..when i first read it i thought "hmmm its been a few years since i heard that but... talk box?"

ive got the Banshee... and its pretty simple.. the output runs to the amp, and then theres a hollow tube that comes out the middle... when you stomp it it cuts the outout and sends the sound through the tube to your mic... did i mention that its really just a small amp in a box?

and no you dont need a half stack... you dont even need a damn amp really.