Alright it's been awhile since I've picked up my guitar but I have and I've decided it's time for an upgrade from what I've got. I know there is a lot of threads out there that probably ask this especially when I use to get on here but I've been out of the game for awhile and would love some advice..

Alright I'm into Rock/Metal type of music (I love Metallica and Pink Floyd) and the setup I have now definitely can't get me that edge of those two types of genre's so here is what I've been looking at

Guitar: Agile AL-3000Map Black, the thing is I can't play one because you can only order it online but I've heard great things and would love some feedback on this guitar

Amp Head: Orange Tiny Terror.. I was thinking about going for a combo but a friend talked me into a Tube amp so I've been doing some searching and I found it. Same with the last I can't play it from any stores around here and I have to buy online but I've never heard anything bad about Orange

Speakers: I wanted to get the 2x12 Orange Cab I really don't need anything bigger then a 2x12 because most places I'll play has a PA system where I can plug into.. It's just that seems a bit high for the 2 speakers ($579) and was wondering if there were better speakers out there for the money or if that's as good as it is..

I have roughly $1500 dollars to play around with, maybe a few hundred more but would like to stay in that range.

Again thank you UG for the help on this and look forward to some reviews
Originally posted by ellisguitarman
omg zak whyle wasn't the guitarist for mamma im comin home it was the great randy rhoads dip****
That would be an awesome set up. The orange tiny terror rocks, and the 2x12's are great. I don't really like the vintage 30's but if you are playing metal also they might be voiced good for that.

I don't know about the agile, but I've heard awesome things about them.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Yeah I just want to run the idea by a few people so that I know because half of the stuff I can't try out and would like other peoples opinions on the gear if they have used/own it
Originally posted by ellisguitarman
omg zak whyle wasn't the guitarist for mamma im comin home it was the great randy rhoads dip****